Mystery of ISIS' Toyota Army Solved

StrikingMMA - This is crazy news about the Toyotas. The funny thing is that Americans are so numb to this stuff now that there won't be much out cry. Remember back when Reagan was in office the stink that Iran-Contra caused? Yet this will probably be swept under the rug over time and denied.

it is amazing. what it shows is that there is no moderate opposition... they are all ISIS/Al Qaeda/hardcore jihadists.

I can't believe americans aren't up in arms about this.. this is so huge it can't be put into words. the crazy ISIS funded/armed by our OWN GOVERNMENT? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

It's because most Americans don't know or don't understand. Phone Post 3.0

gambatte -
EVILYOSHIDA - it has been proven that US is behind ISIS.. so why is it amazing for people to think 9/11 was an inside job executed by US/Israeli govt. paid agents?

just stop and think about it for a sec. US GOVT. FUNDS ISIS

let it marinate. think about it and be like "THIS IS MINDBOTTLING"

Mindbottling?

Are you really that uneducated? Oh wait.....
....out of all EY spews out, you latched on to "bottling"

Lol. Job well done EY. Phone Post 3.0

^ yeah he's a MORAN

more great footage:

EVILYOSHIDA - it has been proven that US is behind ISIS.. so why is it amazing for people to think 9/11 was an inside job executed by US/Israeli govt. paid agents?

just stop and think about it for a sec. US GOVT. FUNDS ISIS

let it marinate. think about it and be like "THIS IS MINDBOTTLING"
What evidence has proved this? Phone Post 3.0

^ Pentagon, former DIA head has admitted that US is behind ISIS and enabled them. straight from the horse's mouth

EY, I don't always agree with you, almost never, but $500,000,000.00 American buys a shit load of toyotas!

Didn't the recently trained moderates just hand them over to Isis, no?

i don't believe there is moderate opposition. they are all terrorist mercenaries.

NYT even admitted that there were only less than TEN individual "moderate US trained rebels" left

its' very obvious the US didn't do shit in their 1 year anti-ISIS campaign. Russia has done more in a week than the US in 1 year.

EVILYOSHIDA - ^ Pentagon, former DIA head has admitted that US is behind ISIS and enabled them. straight from the horse's mouth
Any chance u could link?? Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 
EVILYOSHIDA - ^ Pentagon, former DIA head has admitted that US is behind ISIS and enabled them. straight from the horse's mouth

lets see this stunning source you have. 

wow, some trucks ended up in isis hands in a few years. big fucking deal. isis has captured chunks of territory. perhaps the people we gave the vehicles to lost or fled. its known that some of the people we have given supplies to have turned around and given them to isis. that is not the same as us funding isis. 

we gave tons of equipment to the iraqi army and lots of that ended up in isis hands. 

boom

the fact that the former DIA head said OBAMA directly supported Al Qaeda should be all you need to know.

lmfao.

Don't question me thanks!

That article is speculation, not proof.

even if you bought into the BS that the US gives these things to moderates only to have them handed off to the world's #1 terrorists ISIS, it still means the US lets it happen.

did the US media ever tell the public that their arms/equipment were handed off to ISIS? Nope.

they knew what was happening.

it's very obvious why the US funds ISIS.. because ISIS is destabilizing the fuck out of the Assad regime.

you don't even need proof to know this. Except I did post an ultra high level source : FORMER DIA HEAD

I said this was going to happen back in the 1980s. EY probably just stole the idea from me.

What do you expect President Obama is a Muslim Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA -
hendofanforlife - 
EVILYOSHIDA - ^ Pentagon, former DIA head has admitted that US is behind ISIS and enabled them. straight from the horse's mouth

wow, some trucks ended up in isis hands in a few years. big fucking deal. isis has captured chunks of territory. perhaps the people we gave the vehicles to lost or fled. its known that some of the people we have given supplies to have turned around and given them to isis. that is not the same as us funding isis. 

we gave tons of equipment to the iraqi army and lots of that ended up in isis hands. 

boom

the fact that the former DIA head said OBAMA directly supported Al Qaeda should be all you need to know.

lmfao.

Lol. I may well Google to find myself if he did actually say that. But what you just posted isn't evidence and you know that (I think??!) Phone Post 3.0

Eric Bloodaxe - That article is speculation, not proof.

US sent toyotas there

look who's driving them:

all you need to know.

the US doesn't give people stuff only to have them handed to a so-called enemy.

there is no moderate opposition just like there are no virgin prostitutes.

ISIS = CIA/Mossad Army

arc123 - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
hendofanforlife - 

boom

lmfao.

Lol. I may well Google to find myself if he did actually say that. But what you just posted isn't evidence and you know that (I think??!) Phone Post 3.0

what more evidence do you need?

shall I quote the pentagon white paper?

The govt heads ADMIT IT that is how blatant they are now.

ISIS is against ASSAD.. US hates ASSAD.. therefore US supports ISIS.

it's really simple. no real proof actually needed.

Putin is bombing ISIS.. US IS PISSED. that is actually proof. better proof than anything

viorage - EY off topic question: who will US declare war against next. Or are we going to have another WW?

Serious question Phone Post 3.0

i think their plans are being completed thwarted now. any new wars would just cause much more backlash all around the world now

in China every single person I talk to knows US is behind ISIS.. this is HORRIBLE PR. it's like common knowledge.

i think they will probably try to disperse ISIS into chechnya and into the Xinjiang region of China. the goal is to spread destabilization

the US has claimed to attack ISIS for a year and got nowhere.. meanwhile a more low tech Russian military has wiped out hundreds of ISIL militants.

that alone is proof

US never showed videos like this bceause they weren't doing SHIT

hendofanforlife - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
hendofanforlife - 

boom

lmfao.

can you show me that actual, direct quote? dont see that anywhere in the interview.

all i see that he says is the administrations inactivity allowed it to happen, not that we created isis. 

forget the ISIS part... he blatantly said Obama supports Al Qaeda.. the guys who bombed the WTC lol.

all u need to know like I said.

ISIS is a spin off group of Al Qaeda.... these guys likely have no real name. they are just paid extremist mercenaries.