Myth UFC 100 drew 25mill viewers in Mexico?

It was widely publicized that UFC 100 drew 25 million viewers in Mexico but consider this 

UFC 100 did a 13.30 rating 
source: HERE

37.2 million Mexican boxing fans tuned in for Pacquiao vs Marquez III a 31 in the ratings. 
Pacquiao vs Margarito last year did a 27 rating (about 32.4 million viewers)
Saul Alvarez's fight with Matthew Hatton earlier this year did a 24  rating (28.8 million viewers).
source: HERE

Is 13.30 rating 25 million while a 24 rating is only 28.8 million?
What say the experts was the 25million a myth?

well in Mexico if its in the air it's free to take.

so they can get any ppv free. Phone Post

Disco, my question is UFC was reported to have hit a 13.30 rating in Mexico and were saying that is 25 million but under media ratings reports on boxing matches

Rating of 24 = 28 million how can a 13.30 rating be 25 million when a 24 rating is 28million?

Who cares?

Oh I get it.

this thread is the first I have ever heard of UFC 100 getting 25 million viewers in Mexico.

RKing85 - this thread is the first I have ever heard of UFC 100 getting 25 million viewers in Mexico.

Yeah I guess I dont get why it would be a big deal in Mexico, Brock, Mir, GSP, Alves, Hendo, Bisping, so I guess maybe since it was a huge event people cared but I doubt it did that many.

But who cares what it did? Yeah I dont remember ever seeing what it did in Mexico.

UFC's mexican hopes were actually helped a little by boxing. On the same night Cain choked hard on JDS' fists Mexicans were watching JMM fight Pacquaio in record numbers.

Was there a difference between where the UFC fights were aired and the boxing fights were aired? Was one on cable the other network? Network and Cable have different rating systems and numbers.

Slipperypescado - Disco, my question is UFC was reported to have hit a 13.30 rating in Mexico and were saying that is 25 million but under media ratings reports on boxing matches

Rating of 24 = 28 million how can a 13.30 rating be 25 million when a 24 rating is 28million?

The rating, when converted to pesos is in the billions.

If other countries get them for free, if you were to watch a stream from a different countries broadcast, would that technically be stealing? Honest question Phone Post

Kitsura - Was there a difference between where the UFC fights were aired and the boxing fights were aired? Was one on cable the other network? Network and Cable have different rating systems and numbers.

No difference .. both were on terrestrial tv, One was on Televisa ( UFC 100) the other was on Azteca 7, good question though. 

Chris27 - 

Yeah I dont remember ever seeing what it did in Mexico.

No problem Chris I know it was mentioned you are new to the sport. 

maybe they meant on multiple airings? That's how M-1 got their 7.5 million viewers number(although at this point it doesn't seem like even that may be high).

I`ll get my guys on it right away.

Slipperypescado - 
Chris27 - 
Yeah I dont remember ever seeing what it did in Mexico.

No problem Chris I know it was mentioned you are new to the sport. 

Yeah I guess so, if you consider 2003 to be new to the sport.

Well in reality the first time I ever watched a UFC was in 95 but I didnt follow the sport really until 03.

Chris27 - Who cares?

Just some bald headed man : Link 

not sure if you know him since you are new to the sport

"Believe me, Mexico is a very important market for us. If you remember, when we first started this thing, the three no-brainers for me were the Unites States, Mexico and the UK. Mexico's taking a little longer than we planned, but we're aggressively working on Mexico."

13.3 rating was the average (roughly 16 million viewers) and 25 million was the estimated peak.

MMALOGIC -  13.3 rating was the average (roughly 16 million viewers) and 25 million was the estimated peak.

13.30 was peak as provided by my link 8.20 is what it started with.. unless you have a different source?

you're right 13.3 was the peak IPOBE rating.   The UFC beat a Boxing event and Soccer in Mexico.

http://www.ufcespanol.com/news/UFC-Programming-Is-a-Hit-in-Mexico-and-the-Best-Is-Yet-To-Come

MMALOGIC -  you're right 13.3 was the peak IPOBE rating.   

Then the 25 million is a myth,  

UFC 100 went from 9.84mill and peaked at 15.96 mill viewers in Mexico

Would that be an average of  12.9 mill viewers?