Nader didn't tap me at all today

In not saying I got him- but let's just say he was a bit surprised with me agility for a guy my age Phone Post 3.0

The seminar was a good time, picked up a few new tricks and raised some no ey for a great cause Phone Post 3.0

Sure. I believe you. . . Phone Post

:) Phone Post

I rolled with Nader one time, but quit half way through. For some reason he rolled wearing nothing, but sweatpants with a hole in the crotch. He was fixated with my ass and kept trying to bury his face in it. Finally I stopped after he asked if we could move the grappling session to the back seat of his 1989 Mercury Topaz.

Any other OGers there? Did you meet Weidman? Pics? Phone Post

Giants win

Dallas shits the bed

Nader doesn't tap me

Plus I didn't use my AK

It was a good day Phone Post 3.0

I didn't get any pics, but there was a ton of people taking pics and filming so I am sure we will see plenty

But what you won't see is Nader tapping me Phone Post 3.0

well nader didnt tap me today either

in fact he never has!

Good for you sweetie. Yaaaay!!!!! :-) Phone Post

Since I have rolled with Nader and now you have too. Does that make us Eskimo brothers? If so that is so yaaaay! Phone Post

Randy Marsh - Since I have rolled with Nader and now you have too. Does that make us Eskimo brothers? If so that is so yaaaay! Phone Post
My training partner fought Nader, so if you're Eskimo brothers...we're second Eskimo cousins! Phone Post 3.0

LiMbTwIsTeR -
Randy Marsh - Since I have rolled with Nader and now you have too. Does that make us Eskimo brothers? If so that is so yaaaay! Phone Post
My training partner fought Nader, so if you're Eskimo brothers...we're second Eskimo cousins! Phone Post 3.0

Exquisite! I never knew I had so much family on here. What a wonderful discovery!!! Yaaaay!

I can feel tjmitch getting irritated about me posting "this yay nonsense all over his thread" :-) tehe He is such a macho man. Yaaaay! Phone Post

I really just said "yaaaaaaay!" out loud while reading that. Not sure what to make of it.

Dust601 - I really just said "yaaaaaaay!" out loud while reading that. Not sure what to make of it.

It means you are awesome! Yaaaaaay! Phone Post

Yayyyyyy! Randy marsh we are Eskimo brothers! Phone Post 3.0

One Giant Step Back For Manningkind - Giants win

Dallas shits the bed

Nader doesn't tap me

Plus I didn't use my AK

It was a good day Phone Post 3.0
Lmao. VU you made me giggle Phone Post 3.0

One Giant Step Back For Manningkind - Yayyyyyy! Randy marsh we are Eskimo brothers! Phone Post 3.0

Best news ever. Yaaaaaay! Phone Post

Let's roll Nader Phone Post

Eggbert - Oh and Nader should step in against rampage for tito Phone Post 3.0
I would pay for that Phone Post 3.0