NAGA - Atlanta results???

It was a great show
The guys at NAGA did a bang up job.
Ive got a few pics up if ya want a sneak peak, still waiting on complete results.

The competitors were awesome!!!

http://groundnpound.org/content.php?content.4

Mike Cies is a punk.

TTT for Mike Cies. Looks like he finally got to show he has an awesome guard for his weight.

Brad Souders

That's my girl (as in my student) all tatooed up in the one picture. Go Nikkie! She took 2nd in the women's advanced no-gi after only 8 months of training. She is going to tear it up in the future. The girl she lost to was very good.

Nikkie did a great job, my daughter thought she looked very good and hated to see her loose to that other girl. But you right lossing to her has no shame that other girl was very good. But Nikkie damn sure made her work for the win.

BTW Rory Singer Id be happy to email her the full res of any pics I have of her admin@groundnpound.org

You have mail. You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of my matches? Any pics you have of Nikkie would be awesome. Thank you.

Rory.. I have lots of pics of you and the SBG team.. drop me an email and I will let you know whats up with them.. bogart6868@aol.com

bogart6868 you are about to have email bro. Thank you.

gnp.. great photographs!

Thanks guys.....it was an awesome NAGA as always....i really had a good time competing, reffing and getting to hang out w/ all the guys.

Simmler was really on his game and looked impressive as always....he is a submission machine. Matt Serra is doing something right w/ this guy!!!!

I'll see you all in Chicago....

MC

*edit- Mike Ciesnolevicz posted this under my (BZLJJ) name.

That was a great event. Can't wait till the one in C-town!
Hey if anyone has pics of the compition, could you please e-mail them to me. non of my pics turned out. Thanks Tonja

http://www.groundnpound.org/content.php?content.4

Mike Ciez..if you come back to this thread, shoot me an IM: ludi323

ttt

TTT...for tripper and his wifes JUGS

ttt

Dan how did your match with Sherman go? What do you think he needs to work on?

ttt