NAGA Results!

Thank you to everyone who came out Sunday to compete in NAGA Hawaii. We hope you enjoyed the competition.

We will try to get the results up ASAP. The photos will be up next week.

We look forward to seeing you again in 2010.

www.nagafighter.com 

MT, BEGGING YOU TO MAKE IT ON A SATURDAY NEXT YEAR!!! SOUNDED EPIC THIS YEAR!!!!!!! Congrats on the continued success!

Domo

I asked Kipp about the team results and he said, "Man, I am on vacation!" So it looks like it may be a bit until they get back to their normal lives. They deserve a rest.

does it take much to put up results!, that 750 competitiors paid to see. i jus want to know who won hte adults and Kids team title

maybe those other guys who put tourny's on can help them.. lol

yeah actually it kind of does. theyll be up soon. In other news anyone seen the Pac Sub results?

mad tiger - yeah actually it kind of does. theyll be up soon. In other news anyone seen the Pac Sub results?

LOL

no results yet?

up later today...

Congrats all participants.

I've seen some pics and some videos, can't wait to see the rest.

My boy Dan Barrera competed. Cant wait to see how he did. He's a UFC fighter so I'm sure he dominated.

Verbal Kint - My boy Dan Barrera competed. Cant wait to see how he did. He's a UFC fighter so I'm sure he dominated.

He won all of our love, admiration and affection :) he even got to sign a few autographs!!! but only if you were lucky enough to catch him inbetween dominating all divisions he entered and giving back to da keiki's. The keikis loved him!