Naked Mother Zoom Bombs Son's Class

https://twitter.com/Mufaa6/status/1312802083918303232

There's so much that is fucked up .. I wouldn't know where to start

1 Like

I walked in bottomless, with a t shirt on, after i took a shit and washed my ass, looking for a towel in my room

My kid was using our room for his zoom amd a bunch of people were on it...nobody said anything tho so i dont think anyone noticed

1 Like

lol, I like how the teacher makes sure to draw attention to it.

1 Like

Can we get a wellness check for David Turner

1 Like
IndieSmoke -

Can we get a wellness check for David Turner

you mean that kid that sleeping below? lol Didn't notice that

This is not something I have had to contend with yet. Though all my students are rich and half seem to have their own studies they zoom out of. Lol. 

LOL@ the look on that poor kid's face when he turns back around to look at the screen

1 Like

In

Taveon haha.

Phahahaha.  That is gold man

Lol

That looks like the least productive ever.

At what age should the mother stop walking around naked around her son. Age of son and mother obviously

Colby Covid19ington - At what age should the mother stop walking around naked around her son. Age of son and mother obviously

This!

Is this normal?

Who sees their mom naked after they're a damn toddler?

havomaster -
Colby Covid19ington - At what age should the mother stop walking around naked around her son. Age of son and mother obviously

This!

Is this normal?

I see your mom naked every night son

3 Likes

2/3 of the cIass is sleeping. It's probably like that in the real cIass as well

1 Like
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
havomaster -

This!

Is this normal?

I see your mom naked every night son

Dad?

Is that you? 

These must be common. I bet someone somewhere forgot theyre on zoom and starting beating off.