Name 5 NonBJJ Grapplers you want to train with?

I know it is sacrilegious to look outside of BJJ for grappling skills BUT what 5 nonBJJ grapplers would you like to train with?

My list:
Sakuraba

Imanari (he may actually have a BJJ BB but his style is very unique so he makes my list)

Gokor

Aleksandr Karelin

Matt Hume or Rico Chiparelli or Greg Jackson

Fedor

Koga
Neil Adams
Kashiwazaki
Graeme Randall
Yamashita

Fedor
Tony Cecchine
Kris Iastkevich
Johnny Huskey
Billy Robinson

dan gable
john smith
tom brands
kevin jackson
darrell gholar

Randy Couture

Fedor
Eric Paulson
Gokor
Dan Gable
Randy Couture

Billy Wicks
Billy Robinson
Fedor Emelianenko
Yasuhiro Yamashita
John Smith

scratch Karellin from my list. I can't believe I forgot to mention Genki.

I'm lucky enough to train with Billy Robinson all the time. Love mixing in the catch with the BJJ & Judo. Neck cranks are fun.

Roberto Leitao - Heard he is awesome
Alexandre Pequeno - Was Luta Livre, had a sick guillotine
Rico C. - Hear so much about him,would like to see what the deal is
Erik Paulson - Just to learn different take on techniques I might already know
Anyone from Sambo 70 - Heard this place is like the Gracie Barra of Sambo. Want to see what thats like and how they train. Whoever is the nastiest I would take a private lesson from

Fedor
Couture
Paulson
Swain
Gable

Rumina Sato
Erik Paulson
Gokor Chivichian
Marco Ruas
Igor Yakimov

Unsure about putting Eddie Bravo on that list. Would 10thPlanet be considered outside of BJJ?? (no gi, very different ground work)

Kazushi Sakuraba
Kiyoshi Tamura
Billy Robinson
Matt Hume
Gene LeBell

Cael Sanderson
Kosei Inoue
Gholar
Kano Jigoro
Rostam
Vasili Oschepkov

tito
faber
coture
fedor
parisyan

10thplanetzombie - 
MurdochIRL - I know it is sacrilegious to look outside of BJJ for grappling skills BUT what 5 nonBJJ grapplers would you like to train with?

My list:
Sakuraba

Imanari (he may actually have a BJJ BB but his style is very unique so he makes my list)

Gokor

Aleksandr Karelin

saku dont count he was trained by a bjj traitor from brazil to win his fights against the gracies

I know he used to get privates from Sergio Penha when Sergio was in Japan. Who is this traitor you speak of?

PS I would spend about half my time learning elaborate ring entrances and proWrestling antics from Saku

Judo Gene
Gable
Yuki Nakai

10thplanetzombie - 
MurdochIRL - I know it is sacrilegious to look outside of BJJ for grappling skills BUT what 5 nonBJJ grapplers would you like to train with?

My list:
Sakuraba

Gokor

Aleksandr Karelin

saku dont count he was trained by a bjj traitor from brazil to win his fights against the gracies

Yeah, Billy Hobinson

cortXbomb - 

Yeah, Billy Hobinson

Winner! Hobinson Gracie was a badass.