Name A Movie With A Black Antagonist

And a white good guy that was made in the last 5 years...

It can't be a superheroe movie where the bad guy is already a known villain.

It has to be a movie that you don't know who the bad guy will be and towards the end you learn a black guy is the bad guy.

Not the last 5 years but recent, and I guess they're making a sequel, Unbreakable with Bruce Willis as the hero and Samuel L Jackson is the villain.

Not within 5 yrs, but Unbreakable.

Muffler Bearing - 

Not the last 5 years but recent, and I guess they're making a sequel, Unbreakable with Bruce Willis as the hero and Samuel L Jackson is the villain.

Beat me to it lol

How about who gives a shit?

jbbarne -
Muffler Bearing - 

Beat me to it lol

Great minds my friend hahaha

Training day altho not in the last 5 years more recent than unbreakable 

BTW, who fuckin gives a shit? Are you trying to point out Hollywood Racism? Or mind control? If your mind is that weak, go to the UG and discuss Connors new tattoo.

My first thought was Training day but thats about 15 years old

Also, I guess Kong sort of counts. Seeing as how Samuel L. Jackson is going against the betterment of the rest of the team.

jbbarne - BTW, who fuckin gives a shit? Are you trying to point out Hollywood Racism? Or mind control? If your mind is that weak, go to the UG and discuss Connors new tattoo.

You're clearly not bright enough for this thread. I'm happy to defend against anyone who has at least a hint of intelligence but you don't qualify.

TheBoognish -

How about who gives a shit?

Do I really have to explain?

When people watch movies they are constantly thinking about who the villain will turn out to be. When you can eliminate a percentage of the characters just because Hollywood would never dare have a dirtbag black guy in a movie, it changes the way you watch a movie.

Ok, I'll play. Explain to me your reasoning for such a post?

Pablo Duke -

And it has to be set in the 1930's but shot in the 1980's... but you didn't know it was set in the 30'd because those 80's movies look like goofy cartoon versions of gangster movies?

Right... Such tough qualifications.  A movie with a good white guy and bad black guy out of the thousands of movies in the last 5 years. 

The new Star trek the bad guy us played by a black actor (but the character is kinda blue) - if that doesn't count then Lord Vader..

Electro in Spider Man is black but he is a super villain

Law Abiding Citizen 2009.  Best I got.

Kingsman: The Secret Service. 2015, how soon we forget.

"Captain Phillips." 2014. 

"Fist Fight." 2017.

I hadn't thought about it, but it is interesting. When casting a movie, producers are probably sensitive to race.

I actually can't think of anything in past 5 years.