Name a movie you hate

I made the mistake of watching Phone Booth with Colin Farrell and Kiefer Sutherland and it was garbage. It made zero sense at any point. The acting sucked but the script sucked even more. Movies are going to have a few plot holes but when the whole movie is a plot hole that's a problem.

Oldboy

2012 That's My Boy (Adam Sandler movie)... hated it...

Enjoyed many of Adam Sandler's other movies though...

Law Abiding Citizen.

Just stop before the last 20 minutes and you'll love it.

I don't hate many movies that aren't After Earth.

Cloud Atlas
Austin Powers
Le Miserable (musical version)

Those are the first that come to mind. I couldn't make it through any of them.

Air Force One

this one where henry fonda is a trucker leading a convoy around some pigs roadblock

Argo

Her

itskrisdude - 

Argo

Her

Argo fuck yourself!!!!

Sid and Nancy

AI:Artificial Intelligence
Vanilla Sky

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Majority of super hero movies I've seen

Michael Bay movies(except the rock)

Majority of big Hollywood movies these days.

Tons of movies I hate but off the top of my head...

Blair Witch Project and Hardcore Henry, basically any first person shaky cam movie. I get sick watching them. 

Doublevision - Oldboy

The original korean version?  How can you hate that movie?

Joe Dirt 2.

Both kill bill movies. Tarantino is really hit or miss for me.

Stern - 

I made the mistake of watching Phone Booth with Colin Farrell and Kiefer Sutherland and it was garbage. It made zero sense at any point. The acting sucked but the script sucked even more. Movies are going to have a few plot holes but when the whole movie is a plot hole that's a problem.

not enough explosions and cliche plot lines and characters? youre the reason why hollywood keeps crapping out the same turds. the movie was decent and compared to must movies original. what plot holes were there? its been a while since ive watched it but im pretty sure he messed with t collin ferrell because was a hypocrite about stuff, and kiefer sutherland was acting like a punisher or some type of a super villain to mess with him. sutherland was like the joker or jigsaw. it wasnt that complicated.

LiveWire -

Tons of movies I hate but off the top of my head...

Blair Witch Project and Hardcore Henry, basically any first person shaky cam movie. I get sick watching them. 

You should never watch end of watch, great film but the shaky cam is real.

My vote is for 99% of tween movie e.g. Twilight.