Name a successful athlete that wore a wig.....

...besides Andre Agassi.

I can't think of one either.  And if you didn't know before, his long hairstyle was a wig.

Hulk Hogan

Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher...He's actually 6'5", with the afro 6'9", pretty good dribbler.

Dennis Rodman

George Washington 

Sam Malone

EFM -

Sam Malone

^

Chuck Norris

Kurt Angle

Terry Bradshaw.

Pete Sampras

Jeff Monson

Not a wig, per se, but Paul Pierce used to glue his teammates' pubes to his face for good luck before each game.

Dennis Rodman

http://madamenoire.com/835789/jasmine-stowers-athlete-wigs/

Sorry its not clickable but this is good for a laugh 

Jaromir Jagr. No way that thing was real

Joe Pepitone

Carlos Boozer didn’t have a wig but he used that shit Lebron uses. Except when Boozer did it, it looked like he had a Mexican painter cut his hair. 

Sensei Segal

Shepherd Wong -

Not a wig, per se, but Paul Pierce used to glue his teammates' pubes to his face for good luck before each game.

I love Paul Pierce, but that’s some funny shit. Invisible vote up!

DavidYorkshire - 

Comb over count?

WOW.

That's an excellent question.

Should a comb over be considered a wig?

Is it only a wig if it's not attached? I would think that stapling a wig to your head wouldn't mean that it was no longer a wig, and a wig made of your own hair but unattached would certainly be considered a wig. Are hair plugs thought of as tiny wigs? So then would a wig, made of your own hair and affixed to your scalp, still be a wig?

If so, does it have to be the hair off of your head? Could you make a pube wig and fix it to your head and then it would be natural and no longer a wig? If it does have to come from your head, could it be hair that you cut as a child, made into a wig, and then attached or does it have to be hair that you recently cut/lost?

Now I'm not going to be able to rest until I get to the bottom of this. Thanks for ruining my day with your stupid question, asshole.