Name My Internat'l PC Startup

We may quickly move into Toronto, Chicago, Mexico City, Paris, Warsaw, Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Mumbai, Tokyo, and Sydney. So obviously I want some easy and simple for international sales. Maybe a "catchy " acronym. I don't know. I suck at this part. Phone Post 3.0

I'll give you a good name for .5% of your business. Phone Post 3.0

Macrosoft

PC?

RefriedJinx - I'll give you a good name for .5% of your business. Phone Post 3.0
If the board accepts it then that's fine. Phone Post 3.0

Give me more info about your company and a larger stake in it and I'll give you a perfect name Phone Post 3.0

Randomly Kish slapped by MountainMedic - Give me more info about your company and a larger stake in it and I'll give you a perfect name Phone Post 3.0
New Slimmer design faster PC that we want to offer internationally soon if not immediately. Phone Post 3.0

Catchy PC Intl. Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle -
Randomly Kish slapped by MountainMedic - Give me more info about your company and a larger stake in it and I'll give you a perfect name Phone Post 3.0
New Slimmer design faster PC that we want to offer internationally soon if not immediately. Phone Post 3.0
Cool

Call it Raspberry Pi Phone Post 3.0

How about slim fast Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx -
Arglebargle -
Cool

Call it Raspberry Pi Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0

Randomly Kish slapped by MountainMedic - How about slim fast Phone Post 3.0
I think that's already a thing. Phone Post 3.0

Microsapple Phone Post 3.0

In all honestly though it needs to be something small no more than 2 syllables if you want international recognition. Needs to be easy to pronounce and clever enough for people to nod their heads but not too deep for them to be lost. You want fast computers call it the Hermes. Greek god of speed. Most people know that already, they'll understand and recognize what your company is about. Phone Post 3.0

What does this have to do with middle out compression? Phone Post 3.0

Hooli Phone Post 3.0

Pied Piper

Aviato Phone Post 3.0

ISIS

McDowell's Phone Post 3.0