Name something...

You'd like to have but for whatever reason don't have it (yet). It has to be reasonable so no tropical island BS.

I'd love to have this Dewalt 20v Oscillating Multi-Tool. It's only $100 so I honestly don't know why I haven't picked it up yet but I've wanted it forever. 

OP's mom.

1 Like

OP's wife

2 Likes

kingofpancakes -

OP's wife

I need to find that pic of the wife drinking ice water I've posted on here before. You may not regret your decision. 

OP's butt plug collection.

1 Like

OP

A 26" BMX bike. Mongoose makes one that's less than $200 but every bike store is sold out of everything for the last few months and probably will be until god knows when.

https://www.pre-warguitars.com

In for pic

Baratza encore coffee grinder. 130 bucks but I just bought an espresso machine(after 3 months of research) a month ago so I’m trying to pace myself. 

Night sights on my glocks. Not very expensive, just never got them for some reason.

those high end self-machine guns that break up tighness.

i waited for the tech to get refined to where it could possibly justify the price but Im at the point where some days I gotta go down the steps sideways like a crab so a good quick way to limber up without having to constantly get on the floor to stretch would be great.

A mechanics stool. I have no idea why I won't buy one. There is no logical reason not to... every time I'm working on something my back hurts like hell and I'm usually sitting on a concrete block, or the tire I took off to work on something. I have even bought knee pads so I can save my knees while kneeling in the drive-way, but no stool.

1 Like

A simple step-ladder. I have no idea why I haven't taken my ass to the store and bought one yet. I've wanted one for years.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-6-ft-Fiberglass-Step-Ladder-with-300-lb-Load-Capacity-Type-IA-Duty-Rating-NXT1A06/100662617

don't have the space : (

SBA3  Brace. Between kids being home n and unexpected bills, I just haven't had the time or resources. 

HELWIG -

i waited for the tech to get refined to where it could possibly justify the price but Im at the point where some days I gotta go down the steps sideways like a crab so a good quick way to limber up without having to constantly get on the floor to stretch would be great.

Uhhhhh, you mean a sentry gun?

IronHands -
HELWIG -

Uhhhhh, you mean a sentry gun?

Massage

Weber Genesis 4 burner grill