Nancy Pelosi at salaon

The hypocrisy! I have friends that work in this industry that tend to lean left lmao... they are so upset about this shit. Trump will win.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6186686290001?fbclid=IwAR0SGDFIDG1c-0qPQy6CU9XiNnnr486f6nvE16R-04mETfJ_Npt1TpWbdco#sp=show-clips

NO MASK NANCY

Salon for me not for thee

Another Libby hypocrite.  Why even get mad,  the libs will keep voting her in,  nobody gives a shit

1 Like

I didn't know I couldn't do that!

Was it at least in Chinatown?

Tim Duncan -

Another Libby hypocrite.  Why even get mad,  the libs will keep voting her in,  nobody gives a shit

Do as i say, not as i do!

So out of curiosity I went to cnn and searched Nancy Pelosi hair salon.  Zero stories on it.   Do you think if Trump had done the same thing there would have been a story?

RGJuJitsu - 

So out of curiosity I went to cnn and searched Nancy Pelosi hair salon.  Zero stories on it.   Do you think if Trump had done the same thing there would have been a story?

He had multiple articles written about getting an extra scoop of ice cream for christs sake.

2 Likes

#MuhHair  get over it faggots, now go change your pad. 

Andersons'sPiece -

#MuhHair  get over it faggots, now go change your pad. 

Great arguement, just as hyprocritical as this crazy cunt.

1 Like

Are we upset because of not having a mask or are saloons not allowed to be open?  And FYI I can’t stand her but if it’s only the mask thing then it is not that big of deal. Maybe she just forgot. I have on occasion 

Robbbahram - 

The hypocrisy! I have friends that work in this industry that tend to lean left lmao... they are so upset about this shit. Trump will win.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6186686290001?fbclid=IwAR0SGDFIDG1c-0qPQy6CU9XiNnnr486f6nvE16R-04mETfJ_Npt1TpWbdco#sp=show-clips

tell your stupid friends to stop voting for idiots.  

rushinbear - 

Are we upset because of not having a mask or are saloons not allowed to be open?  And FYI I can’t stand her but if it’s only the mask thing then it is not that big of deal. Maybe she just forgot. I have on occasion 

Because while that salon owner is forced to close, Pelosi waltzes in and gets her hair did. Rules for thee, not for me.

Altofsky -
rushinbear - 

Because while that salon owner is forced to close, Pelosi waltzes in and gets her hair did. Rules for thee, not for me.

So that salon was not to be open?  Then that is a different story!!!

This ignorant cow could only keep in getting re elected in CA. Retard capital of the world