nancy pelosi on statues being destroyed

what ever happened to nobody  is above the law? 

Does that apply for ALL law breaking then?

2 Likes
alexm41 - 

She is such a liar.

2 Likes

"I don't care about the statues"

Actually, it's probably a smarter comment than many would give her credit for.   Let the nation fight it out over concrete monuments while she and her cronies steal trillions behind the curtains.

6 Likes

She is trash. Nothing anyone can post to change my mind. 

Nothing against you, Alexm41. I hate even seeing her name on posts, but yet I open them to see how far these people will go. I'm my own worst enemy.

7 Likes

* tears off Nancy's tits*

1 Like

Great Bambino -

She is trash. Nothing anyone can post to change my mind. 

Nothing against you, Alexm41. I hate even seeing her name on posts, but yet I open them to see how far these people will go. I'm my own worst enemy.

you and  me both. nothing good ever comes out of seeing her name. just political game bullshit that is transparent to everybody..still she always gets a pass because msm is on her side

3 Likes

This should be a campaign ad. Her arrogent body language is disgusting. fuck her. 

2 Likes

This is the democrat party

3 Likes

I can’t believe how low Democrat leadership has gotten. The sad thing is I have friends that are lifelong Democrats who will still vote Democrat even though they agree with me on so many issues.

2 Likes

Nobody is above the law unless they're democrat.

2 Likes

That party needs to go away.  I'm not even a full gung ho republican, but they are not as corrupt.. I'm , but not saying their not corrupt republicans, I I don't know who they are yet. The Left is so flagrant, that I don't see how that can't be ignored. 

2 Likes

She needs to be murdered

1 Like

phatcat -

She needs to be murdered

Meh, just wait. I'm sure she doesn't have much longer to go anyway. 

grotesque human

People are going to send her family her obituary for at least a decade.

1 Like

Jed - I can’t believe how low Democrat leadership has gotten. The sad thing is I have friends that are lifelong Democrats who will still vote Democrat even though they agree with me on so many issues.

after the kavanaugh bullshit, i dont think there is anything worse that they can do to somebody. you can truly see how evil they are to push such bullshit with 0 evidence and try to destroy his life

1 Like

“You can’t get rich in politics unless you’re a crook”  - Harry S. Truman

Her net worth is $120,000,000 .