Narduar: how does this guy know?

1 Like

Yaaaa that was my Spanish teacher....she had big tits.

Pretty fucking funny..

Kings21 -

Yaaaa that was my Spanish teacher....she had big tits.

Hahaha, that was funny

Just skimmed through, but the bit is only that he's dressed like a dope, not that the info is especially hard to find for a committed fan, yeah?

BarkLikeADog - Just skimmed through, but the bit is only that he's dressed like a dope, not that the info is especially hard to find for a committed fan, yeah?

The info. 

So Narduar apparently calls your parents and then he’ll find your friends you grew up with. Narduar is the shit and has been around for decades. 

BarkLikeADog - Just skimmed through, but the bit is only that he's dressed like a dope, not that the info is especially hard to find for a committed fan, yeah?

No, his research is always pretty good. He's big on finding stuff from people's past and then giving them gifts of really hard to find stuff. 

What is he doing? Locating their Myspace pages?

Dude is a legend

In 

I really hated when mma reporters went through their narduar phase. All carrying around those shitty mic' s and doing some fake persona 

I enjoy nard for what he is, but I do get tired of schticks after a while. He gets a pass largely because he's been doing it for so long, and is the go to example for guys like that. I can see why he rubbed guys the wrong way from time to time though. It just always seems weird to me to approach someone as yourself and then switch into this persona as soon as the camera rolls.

I do find it funny that rappers in particular have taken this liking to him. It's like a David Blaine street magic special to them. Just amazes them.

1 Like