NarlyPersianDude has returned as the prodigal son

DasRy, please welcome NPD back. It was confirmed he now goes by SensoriaUtopia, if you have any stories you wish to share please feel free to do it here. Welcome back NPD!

Resonate Phone Post 3.0

Dasry! Phone Post 3.0

fulminate!

Welcome back. Dont run your trap about Erin Toughill though. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you think they are the same guy?

Regulate Phone Post 3.0

Das ry Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - Why do you think they are the same guy?
There were some posters saying it was him. He never denied. He just posted that his parents are from Iran (as were NPD's) which pretty much confirms. Same posting style and love of the same fighters. The glove fits IMO. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - 
StrikingMMA - Why do you think they are the same guy?
There were some posters saying it was him. He never denied. He just posted that his parents are from Iran (as were NPD's) which pretty much confirms. Same posting style and love of the same fighters. The glove fits IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Makes sense. Both guys are intelligent posters and know their MMA.

Percolate.

Rise Phone Post

He is a tame and reasoned version of nPd. Way less agressive, more thoughtful. Doesn't seem to nutride on Fedor the way nPd did.

I enjoy both versions, but miss the nPD screen name.

We doin this!

SensoriaUtopia -

Hey guys, my heart was always in the right place, I just let the passion get the better of me in the past, I would like to just focus on MMA and stay out of the drama.  I don't want this to be the NPD show, I rather just talk MMA and sorry to the people who I used to piss off, no more pissing contests,  I am more mature now,  this is still the best place to talk MMA. 

But really, I think I have gotten my life in a much stronger and solid place, and it's allowing me to be way more calm and laid back, which is how I really am in real life.  This is a special sport, MMA fans are the most passionate, I still got the passion, more than ever, I just am better able to channel it.  I missed you fuckers

Jesus - you sound like a changed man. Good for you! Phone Post 3.0

I like the attitude.

Upvoted Phone Post 3.0

Fornicate. Phone Post 3.0

As with the Phoenix, you will rise from the ashes!!!

Elevate! Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the NPD2 era! Glad you are back my man. You were missed.

resuscitate

In before the inevitable meltdown!!!

Anticipate!! Phone Post 3.0

Man, i leave the UG for a while, and when i come back to see what's up, NPD is back as well?

Time to leave again!