NarlyPersianDude has returned as the prodigal son

Chimonos Revenge - Man, i leave the UG for a while, and when i come back to see what's up, NPD is back as well?

Time to leave again!

deflate :(

Inseminate. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome the Fuck Back Man!!!

I know what you mean how people can hate on polls. I made a poll that took off(Sex tape/RR vs Cyborg) and I got called "what is wrong with this forum" simply for asking a question in poll format LOL.

You are wrong about one thing though.  

There's a new mma forum that just opened last month, it literally already has TOP QUALITY UG posters over there, many many names you'd recognize and are familiar with, including myself.  For a new forum, it has really taken off beyond expectations.  I haven't invited anyone because I love the place so much and I only want it to be with respectable people who just love discussing mma.

That being said, I would love for you to be my first invite.  Check your pm in about 4 minutes after me posting this.

Boom Boom Mancino - 
Chimonos Revenge - Man, i leave the UG for a while, and when i come back to see what's up, NPD is back as well?

Time to leave again!

deflate :(

LMAO Boom Boom

I always loved the rants and debates by NPD

Holy shit at him having vote ups, before things got ugly with him and the mods, that was what he was strongly debating against with them Phone Post 3.0

Most important thing on this forum is the discussion of MMA, which he brings so welcome back for sure Phone Post 3.0

Glad your back. You're a very knowledgable guy.

The picture if the three camel toes on page one is awesome.

VU Phone Post 3.0

SexiestManAlive - Most important thing on this forum is the discussion of MMA, which he brings so welcome back for sure Phone Post 3.0

exactly!!

SexiestManAlive - I always loved the rants and debates by NPD

Holy shit at him having vote ups, before things got ugly with him and the mods, that was what he was strongly debating against with them Phone Post 3.0

I actually always loved his rants lol. They usually brought out some good debates.

Yeah no need to get upset over other posters. Phone Post 3.0

rut row...

I preferred to narly who took no shit and spit vitriol.

Dasry Phone Post 3.0

Hard Aground -

Bryszpac

Reasonate Phone Post 3.0

I actually remember when he got kicked off the Junkie boards long ago. Sounds like a genuine apology, props for not denying. I'm willing to forgive and forget. Welcome back.

Dasry. Phone Post 3.0

I thought NPD's threads were pretty funny most of the time.
Welcome back.

DasRy

This is the first time I've seen a thread accusing someone as an old poster, and it end up being confirmed by that poster.

It doesn't surprise me much it's NPD though, he always gave off an honest type of online personna before.

SensoriaUtopia -

I would love to Fornicate with those Beauties

Masturbate Phone Post 3.0

There are a couple of UGers that have celebrity status in my book, where if I met them I'd hassle them for a picture.

NPD qualifies.

Appreciate.

WB!!

Bah gawd. I missed NPD. I am glad he is posting again under new-found zen