Nasa not able to make new space suit with 1 billion budget

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

3 Likes

Once upon a time, NASA was the part of government everyone on all sides could be most proud of. They did awesome stuff that was often literally unbelievable to people at the time. The original astronauts were brave beyond compare.

Over the decades though, they’ve become just another bloated, risk averse government agency. It’s sad. We don’t even have our own shuttle program anymore and won’t anytime soon. Putin is “literally Hitler,” and yet right now he’s the one we depend on to give our guys rides into space.

Elon has his issues, but he’s done more to advance space travel the last ten years than nasa has done in the last 25.

3 Likes

You talking about the NASA that had high level Nazi war Criminals running it aye?

One of my old coworker did too. Said it was a cluster fuck and eventually he just told everyone to fuck off and walked out.

2 Likes

Shit it might even be you. He watched MMA as well

2 Likes

NASA’s been properly diversified, and now they can’t function… same with the rest of government.

2 Likes

The threat of doing so is more powerful for relations.
China is the one throwing out the ?'s about the US and Russian space exploration as they themselves lead the way now.

Russia keeps threatening to release their intel on 9/11.

We know that mossad was involved. To what degree the CIA, Bush and the neocons had their greedy paws in the pot remains speculation. Maybe they just let it happen to have another war.

that’s a bit weird. the original shuttle was contracted by rockwell. wouldn’t a company like northrop grumman or lockheed (which did, but failed) be contracted to build the upgrade? what would nasa’s role be in the engineering?

Disinformation?

Do you really think that our engineering prowess peaked in the 1950s and 60s?

Your point?

The reason they are making so many excuses now is because the CGI is harder to fake. Nobody will believe the bullshit like they did in the 60’s and 70’s because our TV’s and computer screens are much higher quality.

“You can tell it’s real because it looks so fake.” - Elon Musk

1 Like

LOL I can’t believe people actually think this is real still. Imaging trying to pull this stunt off successfully today with our current screen technology.

Space travel physics don’t care about your preferred capeshit CGI aesthetics.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

F-0682 RPV AUSA 77 Lockheed MQM-105 UAV Video - YouTube.

This is a long time ago. They invested shitloads and it failed. Then they tried again with fury, and lost shitloads again.

But it’s Lockheed, they have cash to burn.

Thankfully I have a dictionary for this kind of situation. It’s called English - Fucking Moron.
Let’s see…

I can’t believe people actually think this is real still. Imaging trying to pull this stunt off successfully today with our current screen technology.

translation:

gibs me movie so I know what I should believe in!

Okay, so here’s the thing. If you’re not a fucking moron you don’t care religiously for the moon landing footage or capeshit. The footage was just icing on the cake. We went to the moon for many reasons. It wasn’t to get a mindblowing movie with sfx n sheeit. An educated person doesn’t place any scientific belief in any type of moving pictures but hard data.

Stfu space nerd faggot.

I’ve been to the bottom of a few oceans and walked and worked. What the hell are you talking about?