Nashua NH.... 1000 bucks for no mask now.

Up to a 1000 bucks now if you don't have a face covering in public now. 

Wow.......just.....wow.....

2 Likes

do as youre told 

5 Likes

Good

1 Like

Soon roaming patrols will beat you with billy clubs for not having a mask.

5 Likes

Lol at anyone paying that. 

![](upload://mzlu980Nz6DvgT7kLbhiFW7uNBs.jpeg)

4 Likes
100kgkilla - 

The mask doesn’t protect you, it protects other people from you.

2 Likes

Ridiculous

No evidence whatsover that it protects you.

1 Like

Good. 

New hampsha gone blue? 

johnnypayne - 
100kgkilla - 

So the story goes…

Damn. I lived in Derry for over 2 decades. Good place to grow up but fuck all that noise.

1 Like
johnnypayne - 
100kgkilla - 

is that what theyre going with now/again?

lol

1 Like

Wow I was there Thursday and had a totally different experience. Needed a haircut bad so I drove from Boston to Nashua. Got a haircut (had to wear the mask but whatever) then the restaurant next door was open as long you ate in the outdoor seating. 80*, no one was obviously wearing a mask while eating. 

Then back to MA and lockdown. How are they going to open restaurants outdoors and expect people to wear masks. 

…politics. Smh. 

jujigatame1981 - 

Damn. I lived in Derry for over 2 decades. Good place to grow up but fuck all that noise.

I lived in Nashua during the mid 80’s through early 90’s and dated a girl who lived in Hampstead, but went to school in Derry (Pinkerton). Super nice area! Had a few friends that lived in nearby Windham. I lived in Hampton for a year in late 90’s, but hated it. NH’s version of Jersey Shore. Haven’t been back to NH in 15 or so years, but if it is anything like it was in the 90’s, I’d relocate there in a heartbeat if ever given a chance.

Live free or die!

johnnypayne -
100kgkilla - 

So sick of hearing this bullshit. Whoever perpetuated this lie is a fucking idiot 

2 Likes

Is all of New Hampshire doing this? What about southern Maine? We have a trip planned end of June, I’ll cancel it if I have to this foolishness.

Non N00B - 
johnnypayne -
100kgkilla - 

So sick of hearing this bullshit. Whoever perpetuated this lie is a fucking idiot 

Do you think a surgeon wears a fabric mask to protect himself from your internal organs? No, they are protecting you from bacteria they are breathing out.

1 Like
BigEyedFish -
johnnypayne - 
100kgkilla - 

is that what theyre going with now/again?

lol

Or, we can do no masks, and make the reopening take longer or a much slower rebound for those that would like to believe they do something and are more likely to go to your business than not. No? Is there no logic there? Maybe not but for someone posting in every thread every day about things needing to be open (which yes, they do) i would think you wouldn't be so critical over a piece of fabric over someone's face.

seems like you'd have bigger bigeyedfish to fry.

1 Like