Nasty KO from left field!

Check out the sick KO by the Infamous AO at 4:42, as well as all the coverage of XFC 16.. Plus a big fight from KSW featuring the big preview of Rozalski/ Le Banner..

Awesome KO but the real story is the insight on marijuana in MMA Phone Post

For those with ADD the KO is at the 5:58 mark.

Wont watch until dude shaves.

Hate to be that guy, but iPhone please! Phone Post

I just cannot watch these guys. I keep trying but...

Haulport - I just cannot watch these guys. I keep trying but...

Thanks for trying, bro. Phone Post

Here's the link for my iPhone brethren.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZSXEo-m4A Phone Post

embedded for iphone.  lol, I honestly try to embed these when I can, because it's a pain when I'm out and about with just the phone and can't watch the vid. 

That was a vicious right.  Came into it too.  

Thanks for the link. Nice spin into ko. Phone Post

BrCutter -  embedded for iphone.  lol, I honestly try to embed these when I can, because it's a pain when I'm out and about with just the phone and can't watch the vid. 

How do you embed for iPhone? Phone Post

Thanks for watching guys. XFC 16 was a lot of fun, providing that knockout and tons of action. Next up is Jackson, then on to Nashville.. Phone Post

No comments on the pot use in MMA? Watch the first round, guys.

We'd like to hear your comments. Phone Post

theringmaster - 
BrCutter -  embedded for iphone.  lol, I honestly try to embed these when I can, because it's a pain when I'm out and about with just the phone and can't watch the vid. 

How do you embed for iPhone? Phone Post

Go to the link you posted which is the youtube link.  Then click on "share" directly below the video.  Click "embed".  The embed code will pop up.  Copy it.   Come back here and do a new post, click on "video" as the type of post (standard or video).  Paste in the embed code.  Bam. Done. 

Haulport - I just cannot watch these guys. I keep trying but...

This, they seem like decent enough guys. And the production value is nice, especially compared to most other MMA newscasts. Just can't get past the bumpkinesque tones, nor the facial hair and fauxhawk...

Watched that card. First 2 fights were nice! Phone Post

UGCTT_Rychek - I love HEARING what you guys have got to say. You've got great input into fights and MMA period. I do agree with the whole facial hair thing tho...I understand you're doing your own thing and before it looked kinda cool...but wtf is going on now? Weird stuff. If Lady Gaga could grow facial hair that'd be hers.

Stay tuned for next week when I call Casey the Lady Gaga of MMA.. Thanks! Phone Post

FitchViaDecision - Wont watch until dude shaves.

He clearly already shaves.

For me I don't know if it's the Rexkwondo hands on hips pose, the facial hair, or the faux hawk...