Nate at +400

He has to have a healthy grappling advantage. I just don’t see how it gets to the ground

Either way WAR DIAZ

2 Likes

Leon is going to run it will look like Nick vs Condit.

1 Like

If by run you mean “hit Diaz with 2-3x the strikes Nate lands and use appropriate footwork to avoid damage” yes, I agree. Leon will do that.

1 Like

Leon is one of those fuckers u never want to bet against tho.

I’d like to take the bet, but betting on the Diaz bros is like betting on the cleveland browns. If you bet on them to win they lose, and vice versa.

For me it’s Conor. I think I’ve been wrong about almost all his fights, except Khabib. Thought mendes was gonna beat him, Aldo was gonna beat him, thought he was gonna beat Diaz the first time, lose the rematch to Diaz…OBVIOUSLY he’s not gonna beat Eddie Alvarez, Eddie isn’t dumb enough to stand in front of him…and he hasn’t fought MMA in forever, surely he won’t come out and run Cowboy over, this has potential to be a really great fight, followed by “he looked amazing against Cowboy, and Poirier struggled a bit with Hooker, I’m taking Conor.”

I’ve come to realize I won’t ever be right about a Conor fight unless the outcome is super obvious, like it was with Khabib, Floyd and Denis Siver.

Taking Nate. It’s a step up in competition for leon and i dont think he’ll be ready to go 5 rounds with Nate. WAR DIAZ!

1 Like

It’s such a shit fight for Nate though. Nate’s an OG and he would take any fight I think it’s up to Egg to get him a better match up.

Leon is just fucking boring, Leon wins by decision but in reality everyone loses. I hope I’m wrong

1 Like

How long has it been since Edwards fought? Could be a factor

Leon fought 3 months ago. Nate hasnt fought in almost 2 years. So yeah, it could be a factor…in Leon’s favor.

What year did Nate last win a fight against a Top 10 fighter?

2 fights ago vs Anthony Pettis.

Was Pettis Top 10 when that fight happened? Must have been borderline…

If he was, let’s ask when the last time Nate beat a Top 5 fighter was instead seeing as Leon is Top 5 and a serious challenge to the belt. Has Nate ever beaten a Top 5 fighter before?

Yes Pettis was top 10 at that time. He had just returned to WW and beat Wonderboy. The last time Nate beat a top 5 fighter was the opponent before Pettis who was McGregor. (See how I worded that? Lol)

Just say it’s been 5 years since he bear Conor and be done with it, otherwise I’m going to just keep stepping on your point just because I like to mess with people. :wink:

While I agree, there is always the cut factor in play with Nate. If Edwards lands enough, or one time just right, he could get a stoppage. Hope this doesn’t happen of course.

Hope John McCains ass is long forgotten by now and the AZ ringside doc doesn’t get squeamish with a lot of blood.

Bodog has his submission prop at +1400. I am on Edwards here but if Nate were to take it I doubt it’s by Decision or KO.

I saw Leon by Decision was like -165. That is the best value bet I’ve seen when it comes to this fight. Leon rarely finds a way to finish and Nate is tough to finish.

Conor wasn’t ranked at WW where Nate beat him. Pretty sure Nate has never beaten a Top 5 fighter, maybe in the run up to his title shot a decade or so ago, not sure though

Either way, it’s incredibly doubtful he has anything for Leon. Mas beat him badly and Leon would have his way with him too

Has leon fought 5 rounds? 1st ever 5 round non title fight and not main event ever. If it gets past the 3rd Nate’s gonna take him into deep waters and drown him

1 Like

Nate has never even beat a real WW.

His only wins at WW are over Conor and Pettis, two guys who have competed at both FW and LW.

Jim Miller was #5 when Diaz beat him.

1 Like