Nate cut for badmouthing Dana? Link inside.

http://teamtakeover.tv/an-interesting-private-message-nate-marquardt-sent-me-during-our-little-beef/

About 8 months ago when I was in the midst of my little twitter “beef” with Nate Marquardt, I threw the kitchen sink at him including swipes at him,his camp and his boss Dana White, as we are going back and forth on our timeline I get a DM from Nate Marquardt saying:

“By the way I agree with everything you say about Dana, Unfortunately we have to keep our mouths shut because he pays the bills”

I tried to reply back but Nate didn’t follow me so that was the end of that. It was obvious Nate did not like Dana White. I always kept the name anonymous in a bunch of radio interviews I did it because I’m not the type of dude to air someone’s business while they are employed by the guy they are trashing, but since Dana has now fired him it’s a good time to let it be known that Nate did not care for Dana and the way Nate made it seem, Dana did not care for him. I’m no so sure if this has anything to do with Nate’s situation but if Dana did not like Nate, I’m sure he has always had his finger on the trigger and was waiting for some opportunity like this to dump him.

I already posted this on the thread "Nate Marquardt news?". Phone Post

Good timing !

Gossip is for chix

Sorry - I meant "News on Marquardt" thread. Phone Post

will someone please explain to me, or show me where i can read, exactly who this bloodstain lain guy is? i hear about him every now and then, and it seems like he is a douche, but who is he? what is his occupation?

Nice source...

I had "beef" with Nate - when I met him face to face I dropped a golden canneloni in my Minowaman undies...

reddsharkk -
iamblake - will someone please explain to me, or show me where i can read, exactly who this bloodstain lain guy is? i hear about him every now and then, and it seems like he is a douche, but who is he? what is his occupation?

He's a dude with moobs who used to flex in front of the mirror wearing ufc gloves and is now just a useless wigger.

LMAO Phone Post

OP is a snitching gossip girl Phone Post

lulz Phone Post

DANA'S been mad since the MARQUARDT snooze fest a long time ago in a main event