nate diaz.. best chin/unfazed @ 155?

there's guys who have great chins in every weight class..and some like bj have never been knocked dead.. but Nate is different, he seems completely unfazed when he is hit solid and keeps moving forward... i haven't been knocked out since i was in junior high but when im at the gym sparing and take a good hit my brain shakes.. i get blurred vision for a second or two and i cover up..

BJ has a amazing chin but takes damage and gasses...nate just absorbs and keeps moving forward

Melvin guillard put Nate on his butt with a huge punch!!!

But Diaz tore him up

..!!!!

War Diaz!!!! Phone Post

The cannabis medication has constricted the nerve from Nate's jaw to his brain, essentially making him appear iron-jawed.

209, Bankrupt home of future world champions

Didn't Nate get knocked down twice by Maynard?

I cannot remember if Nate's ever been on rubber legs from a strike.

Definetly up there, Diaz is gnna take that belt! Phone Post

BJ has the best chin at LW Phone Post

nate diaz got knocked out, then woken back up with punches by kurt pellegrino

Didn't Franca tko Nate? It's been a while so can't remember exactly but I think it was GNP. Was Nate gassed or hurt. Phone Post

no franca armbared him

Gomi has the best chin at LW

Neil McCauley - nate diaz got knocked out, then woken back up with punches by kurt pellegrino

Came in to say this.

Cowboy took a good hart shot from melvin... he was stunned but recovered.

Neil McCauley - nate diaz got knocked out, then woken back up with punches by kurt pellegrino

I don't remember this happening. All pelegrino did was try to wrestle him and he got tapped. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Didn't Franca tko Nate? It's been a while so can't remember exactly but I think it was GNP. Was Nate gassed or hurt. Phone Post

Armbar Phone Post

Neil McCauley - no franca armbared him

Didn't see this. He is correct. Phone Post

kano350chevy - BJ has the best chin at LW Phone Post

This Phone Post

Dazednconfused - 
Neil McCauley - nate diaz got knocked out, then woken back up with punches by kurt pellegrino

I don't remember this happening. All pelegrino did was try to wrestle him and he got tapped. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WqcCr17lq4

he goes limp for a second during gnp from the crusifix in the first round

just haters making shit up as usual. 

Gobulcoque - 
Neil McCauley - 
Dazednconfused - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WqcCr17lq4

he goes limp for a second during gnp from the crusifix in the first round

He doesn't go limp at all... what are you talking about?

2:47 on the clock in the first round he goes limp for a second. Its not very clear in that youtube version and it seemed worse from memory.