Nate Diaz fans check in

Nate is fun too watch, technical (for the most part) and at deep down, just likes to scrap which I admire. That said, put on your grown up pants, man. It's called a contractual obligation. More over, you signed the fuckin' thing.

I get it, you're that dude sittin' on the couch in Belly (the movie) angry as fuck you're not gettin' the type of money your boys are. I say again, you signed the contract which indicates your agreement with the compensation outlined within said contract. Blame the UFC, blame your manager, blame whomever. When you're ready to carry yourself like an adult and take responsibility for your actions, look in the mirror and blame the person who is responsible.

If you really think you're worth more than your getting paid , then deal with the reality of your current situation. Option A.) Fulfill your contract and perform to the value you are demanding. Once it's expired, either you'll be rewarded a better contract with Zuffa or even somewhere else (since you are out of contract) or option B.) Sit and sulk about it for the prime years of your career remain contractually obligated to Zuffa. Let 5 or so years pass, realize you are fucked and hope you find a steady income outside of fighting. Phone Post 3.0

BOOM!! I'm here.

Hell yeah! Grappled wit Nates friend in mandalay bay hotel lobby until it was broken up by security! Really cool guy! Phone Post 3.0

Meh

MrZipplokk - 

where t f did u buy 782 VU's ?  Thunder must have hooked u. (im kidding)

Yeah , I kinda earned it

I'm a fan. . But he needs to finish his contract out Phone Post 3.0

RC1 - nate diaz moves my needle

This! VUs all around.

In Phone Post 3.0

in

Hong Kong Phooey -
MrZipplokk - 

where t f did u buy 782 VU's ?  Thunder must have hooked u. (im kidding)

Yeah , I kinda earned it

The hard way Phone Post 3.0

I'm in this bitch. Phone Post 3.0

nate moves my needle

(no homo)..