Nate Diaz just slapped a reporter backstage @ 276

“Kyle Forgeard the founder of Full Send posted a video claiming that Bob set up Colby stating that he was texting Jorge Masvidal during dinner. Bob says he made a mistake when he posted the location of the restaurant on Instagram and tagged Colby.”

Don’t forget everyone also got free Rolex’s.

2 Likes

You’re right. They set up all their guests. Then his podcast co host rats him out. They’re still great friends after that. It was a SARCASTIC confession. Do you want a link to the actual video?

Bob said it was an accident, not a set up.

That he tagged Colby at the restaurant on Instagram.

Do I believe him? Nah, I think he was stirring shit.

1 Like

Colby posted the same restaurant and location on his ig.

Can you post it?

Colby deleted all his shit. Everyone went over this when it happened. Colby still follows Bob on IG. Do you think he would follow someone he thinks got him jumped?

Oh Sure John Candy GIF - Oh Sure John Candy Ok - Discover & Share GIFs

Go through his stories they’re all gone. He reposted or posted the location himself because it let everyone know he was going to be on the podcast. The picture of him with the Nelk boys was before the episode aired. It was a advertisement for him being on an upcoming show. If he believed he was set up they would of got a warrant for bob’s text messages and phone and he’d be in shit. Colby obviously wouldn’t still be following him on social media. It’s not my fault you can’t tell fake scam bullshit from real. I think this is what he reposted.

Bunch of drama queens on here. Lol

Drama Popcorn GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

1 Like

So was it real?

Was it full send?

No you wouldn’t.

2 Likes

That’s OGshawnymack he’s always been a nobody in the mma media world but somehow he got with the Nelk Boys for 276. I don’t think it was fake I know dude personally and he genuinely looked shook here lol

1 Like

I’d pay to see this

Diaz the marketing genius, slapping his way into fighting Jake :laughing:

If was shoot, Nick is not a guy I would be pranking. He keeps it 100 at all times

Never heard of em

Though MMA media is made of mostly politically inclined losers, Nate asks you to not to drugs, kids.

That’s what happens when you get old. You stop being aware of what’s relevant to young people.

1 Like