Nate Diaz manager: We're just kinda all in limbo

I believe he is worth more money but he has signed a contract. He needs to fire his fucking agent as he is the guy who brokered the deal.

I thought he was complaining about making 15k & 15k (which does seem very low).

Nate Diaz: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
def. Gray Maynard: $45,000

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/tuf-18-finale-salaries-maynard-45k-diaz-30k-top-event-payroll

But the OP has Diaz saying he makes 60k & 60k. Can anyone clarfiy?

yabadaba - 

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/tuf-18-finale-salaries-maynard-45k-diaz-30k-top-event-payroll

It was a figure that was proven to be reported false a while ago but people still use it to make their point better.

yabadaba - 

He signed a new contract earlier this year for 60k/60k (in March or April).

Cindy.

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
yabadaba - 

It was a figure that was proven to be reported false a while ago but people still use it to make their point better.

The 60k? No, its not.

Cindy

CindyO -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
yabadaba - 

The 60k? No, its not.

Cindy

The 15k. Everyone uses it to say he is underpaid but it isnt an accurate number. Phone Post 3.0

Nate Diaz made $170k in under 3 minutes last time he fought...  the only thing worse than his whining is that a forum full of people busting their ass to make $40k a year are taking up for him. 

epwar -
As far as I'm concerned, I don't get paid s--- I get $60,000 and $60,000

Stopped reading right there.

If Nate were to fight and win 3 times a year, he would get just in salary $360,000. What a whiny, entitled brat.

Fuck you and anyone that says a fighter is bitching because he wants money when they are in the #1 mma organization,has been with the UFC for years,fought on ppv multiple times and has fought for the title. Phone Post 3.0

been noticing brittany's body language lately at several weigh ins. notice how is is physically standing closer to the new girl vanessa hanson.

could it be that she has been getting non verbal ques from UFC handlers that arriany is on her way out and she does not want to be associated with the "old" girls? Phone Post 3.0

Some great manager he's got there.

"Hey can we renegotiate"?

No

"Ok, I'll have my client waste away his prime by sitting on the sidelines" Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Some great manager he's got there.

"Hey can we renegotiate"?

No

"Ok, I'll have my client waste away his prime by sitting on the sidelines" Phone Post 3.0

lol yep. He says they are all in limbo. The only people in limbo is nate and him. The UFC is going full steam ahead with or without him.

The Diaz brothers aren't going to win this fight Phone Post 3.0

MisterHawkeMMA -

Nate Diaz made $170k in under 3 minutes last time he fought...  the only thing worse than his whining is that a forum full of people busting their ass to make $40k a year are taking up for him. 

Do you understand how hard it is to get into the UFC thousands of fighters try each year and Nate is a top fighter in the UFC and fought for the title what percent of men can say this and your comparing this to an average guy in the workforce. Phone Post 3.0

SAR1 - You signed a contract to fight for 60/60, and then when your buddy signed for more you decided 'fuck it' I'm not fighting for that? In addition to being a liar and without honor, you're a terribly average fighter who loses every time he fights a top 3 guy and often engages in boring slap fights with everyone else. And this guy and his brother still somehow has fans? I can't understand that.

I'd rather watch paint dry than another pitter-patter clinic where a Diaz gets dominated and whines and cries afterwards.
Ooooh I think winter is coming soon for you. Phone Post 3.0

MisterHawkeMMA - 

You only count cage time as work?

Cindy

Nate is too stupid to understand that the 8 fight deal that he signed gave him a security blanket of a good payday for those 8 fights. If he would have signed a 2 fight deal (which he ended up losing) he wouldn't even be getting the 60k he is now. His manager was smart to get a long term deal for a fighter that is good but really won't be champion and it guarantees his future financially. Instead Nate feels he is entitled to something he honestly doesn't deserve and is hurting any name recognition he has with casual fans by sitting out the few good years he has left. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - I really don't get this. You signed the contract. Be a man and honour it, or retire. If you didn't think you were getting paid well, then don't sign the contract. I'm tired of hearing about this shit already. I just want him to fight and I'm sure I'm not the only one Phone Post 3.0
The one sided contract where they can fire you but you can't quit and find a new employer. This advice is dumb as hell. It's like telling Tyson to honor his crooked ass one sided contract with Don King. Or telling old musicians that ended up with NOTHING to just keep making music and honor your unfair contract. Maybe after 6 albums ppl will still buy your music. Sorry you were desperate enough to sign such a one sided contract!

Dana making himself more popular than the fighters has really worked out in his favor. Ppl are literally siding with billionaires underpaying fighters because they are "tired of this shit." Phone Post

Nate had title shots, has been in the ufc the entire time Nick was saying ufc sucks. He was in the ufc while Gil was all over, shields, all over, and was still there when they all came back (or for the first time).

What did he get for his loyalty? Paid less than all of them. War Nate. Phone Post

This is just laughable at this point, another day and another story of one of the Diaz brothers complaining they do not make enough. It is either they should be paid more or gifted a title shot but normally both. According to him he can make a possible $120k if he wins and more with bonuses. That is a large amount of money and even more so when you include sponsors. All this because he is jealous of what Melendez makes even though he is not nearly as good as Melendez.

What's really funny is all the mini Dana Whites suggesting he should just retire. Hilarious.

So much fighter hatred or love for a promoter that rather than wanting to see the fighters keep fighting (even in other organizations), they prefer the fighter retire because they AGREE THAT THE UFC SHOULDN'T LET HIM GO FIGHT ELSEWHERE.

Fucking promoter worship, like wwe McMahon fans.

Let's not mention Dana openly bashing Bellator for not knowing what they were doing and they'd never let the guy not make a living (Alvarez) when Bellator fought to keep him. The fact Dana lies on every fighter he has problems with is promoting and okay. Nate is really really really lying though because he won't fight.

Fucking mma fans. Release Nate or negotiate his contract. Even his haters should be saying this. Phone Post