Nate Diaz mocks Charles Oliveira

Oh quit with the made up fanboy bullshit. Lol.

Nate’s been calling for a fight for months bro lol issa fact

The ufc is holding up to milk him for a big fight but he doesn’t want to wait

So the ufc had been holding him up from fighting to make it a bigger fight when he does? How does that work? What sense does that make?

They want him to wait for McTapper to be healed. Nate doesn’t want to wait till mid/late summer

More made up fanboy bullshit.

All you do is lie. Smh.

He literally tweeted “I don’t want to wait for Conor”

Drivel79 making another typical dumbass comment lol

2 Likes

I like the Diaz bros but let’s not pretend they don’t or can’t turn down fights, it’s possible UFC offers Nate a shitty fight (like Khamzat which he said no to) but he has to turn them down for the contract to extend another 6 months

1 Like

Right win or lose they bring it and have never laid and prayed their way to a win…if you like exciting MMA then you must support the Diaz brothers, if you don’t then fuck you double bird in full effect

2 Likes

How do you know he said no to that fight, aside from some dumb rumors I’ve not heard Dana say they offered him that fight and he turned it down…him saying he doesn’t want to fight him or he’s not worthy doesn’t mean he “turned down” or was offered the fight.

Been trying to fight everyone, but somehow everyone means Conor. Lol.

1 Like

“Diaz told TMZ he refused outright an offer to face Chimaev, believing the unbeaten Chechen fighter unworthy of facing him in the octagon at this point in their respective careers.”

“They’re coming at me with [Chimaev], and I’m like, ‘Hold on, don’t disrespect me like that, trying to offer me a fight with a rookie,’” Diaz said. “I’m cool, you got four fights in the UFC. Don’t even talk my name.”

Because he said no :man_shrugging:t2:

Tapping to a former UFC and WEC champion is a better look than tapping to a creepy pedophile.

Just my .02

I like watching them fight but I think they are retards and botched their careers and potential.

Nate definitely turned down the Khamzat fight but I don’t blame him at all :joy:

Nick did too actually :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

yet more valuable to Dana and the UFC than 90% of the roster

1 Like

Between Nate, Josh and the other guy who’s had the best career since then?

My point is that those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Nate mocking someone for getting submitted looks pretty dumb when he himself has been in that same place and also got saved from a highlight reel ko by his corner.

I’m a diaz fan but he makes it harder and harder to like him these days

1 Like