Nate Diaz = MOST respectful fighter in MMA

Seriously...

Who give their opponents more props in their post-fight speeches. He never gives himself any credit. When Joe asks something like "did you know he was done" he always just says things like "I knew the choke was tight". He never talks badly about his opponent.

He's totally self effacing and talks up his opponents (ala Gomi). Also he always gives props to his team and straight up said Gilbert Melendez is better than him. Who else does that?

Nate is the most humble/respectful guy in the sport. True story.

Phuckles -
EFM -
Phuckles -
EFM -
iclimb513 - I liked it. ScarJo... come to Butthead...

she's a washed up old hag according to the OG.

She is the most over rated chick on the planet. She is a 7 dolled up to an 8.5. 

a seven?  that's not a seven bro.

In that pic, she is dolled up to 8.5 status. 

She is not a ten. 

She is not particularly hot. 

She is an actress who gets the help of makeup artists and wardrobe assistants to make her appear hot. 

If she was not famous, and you passed he on the street, you would not take note. 

She is the most over rated female on the planet. 

Are you counting as a whole package or just her looks? What about her personality?

Buy Jim's T-shirt! Nick and Gil are the best!

I agree that his post fight speeches do seen respectful, but during the fight not even close.

I don't care though I enjoy and don't watch fighting for them to be respectful in the cage. Phone Post

All those fights have one thing in common. He was the winner. Diaz brothers winning=respectful. Diaz brothers losing=some of the biggest scumbags in the sport. A persons character doesnt get tested when they win. Its when they lose. True story

grasping at straws.....

Ad 10d - All those fights have one thing in common. He was the winner. Diaz brothers winning=respectful. Diaz brothers losing=some of the biggest scumbags in the sport. A persons character doesnt get tested when they win. Its when they lose. True story

this

goku - yup...taunting and swearing at jim miller during the fight = total respect

c'mon, you know that's part of how they fight. They put themselves in that mindset, because that's how they perform best. Miller knew it going in to it and wrongly assumed he wouldn't get caught up in it.

Diaz was way respectful after the fight and even plugged  Jim's walkout  shirt that supports his nephews
charity fund. EVen after he dismanteled Gomi, he was being very respectful. Nathan doesn't deserve the hate...

Surely the same argument could be made for Hendricks who despite Koscheck trying to make it personal for example tweets about him being round and fat in his post fight interview gave respect to koshcheck for being a tough dude, he doesn't have to do that! Phone Post

Yeah the taunting are strategy. if you don't realize that your dumb.

The Diaz bro's want to box. so when you kick them in the leg they call you a bitch. Its to stop you from doing what you planned and to get you to box with them. Its strategy. NOthign to do with respect.

Modal Jazz - 
goku - yup...taunting and swearing at jim miller during the fight = total respect

c'mon, you know that's part of how they fight. They put themselves in that mindset, because that's how they perform best. Miller knew it going in to it and wrongly assumed he wouldn't get caught up in it.

Diaz was way respectful after the fight and even plugged  Jim's walkout  shirt that supports his nephews
charity fund. EVen after he dismanteled Gomi, he was being very respectful. Nathan doesn't deserve the hate...

i like nick and nate ALOT...both how they fight and how they act...but to say nate is the MOST respectful fighter in mma is fucking ridiculous

goku - yup...taunting and swearing at jim miller during the fight = total respect

It's just head games brah, seemed to work if ya asked me. he even said it post fight, that its hard to stay motivated for a fight if u don't dislike who ur fighting. True sportsman ship comes after the fight is over and nate showed tons. Phone Post

Lol I'm just kidding, I know what you're trying to say OP. I just thought this was appropriate.

Nate during and before the fight is an asshole; but as soon as the official decision is given, he is nothing but respectful; his post fight interview last night was pure class and totally humble. 

lol yeah..and in that cerrone fight. Cerrone flipped the bird first.

Jim Miller took the bait when Nate taunted him during the fight with the flying knee...shits gotta do something to you mentally when you're in there with the Diaz Bros.

Only when they win. That's easy to do. When they lose. They bitch and retire from fighting. Phone Post

I would imagine the Diaz brothers employ a strategy very similar to Stanislavski's method acting:

Method acting is any of a family of techniques used by actors to create in themselves the thoughts and emotions of their characters, so as to develop lifelike performances. Though not all Method actors use the same approach, the "method" in Method acting usually refers to the practice, by which actors draw upon their own emotions and memories in their portrayals, aided by a set of exercises and practices including sense memory and affective memory.

It seems like before and during the fight they both develop a deep level hatred and anger towards their opponents.

my theory at least...

mrbill -
Ad 10d - All those fights have one thing in common. He was the winner. Diaz brothers winning=respectful. Diaz brothers losing=some of the biggest scumbags in the sport. A persons character doesnt get tested when they win. Its when they lose. True story

this

Define losing a FIGHT Phone Post

Nate is more respectful and better adjusted than his brother. I like them both. But Nick does have a big chip on his shoulder. Nate's always been respectful. Watch tuf 4.

Post Fight Press Conference

Reporter: "nate your the first guy to ever finish Jim Miller"

Nate: "yeah he's tough. It would be him or me. Im glad it went the way it did. I don't know. I guess I got lucky. It was my time to shine I guess"