Nate Diaz Not Ranked + Dana White Boxing Challenge

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPJpHKWqwcg
WHOA!! Did poop just get real?!

Shit just got real Phone Post 3.0

That was a good video Phone Post 3.0

Not gonna lie that was good shit BDS, but talked to Nate personally?

Ellaborate. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson P Sonnen - Not gonna lie that was good shit BDS, but talked to Nate personally?

Ellaborate. Phone Post 3.0
I appreciate it y'all!! This video got published on Middle Easy. Com

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item/13288-this-vlogger-sums-up-the-mma-world-s-perception-on-nate-diaz-being-dropped-from-ufc-rankings Phone Post 3.0

Logic MMA - Moving on up BDS. Keep up the good work. It's great that the fans have a voice on YouTube getting the word out on Zuffa's bullshit.
No doubt. I really appreciate it man!! My question is... Will Dana White accept?! Phone Post 3.0

I don't agree with what you said but this was one of your better videos.

I can't fathom you out if I'm honest. I think it's all the spazzing out you do. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - I don't agree with what you said but this was one of your better videos.

I can't fathom you out if I'm honest. I think it's all the spazzing out you do. Phone Post 3.0
Appreciate it, long live BDS .. Phone Post 3.0

Richie Muldanno - Tell bds all the whyte girlz in Memphis will do him right dog!! Phone Post 3.0
LoL wiLL dO Phone Post 3.0

Ugh that was difficult to watch. Nate dropped for turning down fights. Lytle retired from MMA. Hasn't fought in the UFC in years. Pretty understandable why there is an issue with Nick not getting supported to fight when he could and should be fighting in the UFC if he wants to fight.

As for you boxing Dana, I'd watch and not care who wins as long as somebody got beat the fuck up! ;) Phone Post 3.0

I actually didnt wanna beat the fuck out you this time, so that's something I guess Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - I actually didnt wanna beat the fuck out you this time, so that's something I guess Phone Post 3.0
Glad you enjoyed BDS work Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - In for later Phone Post 3.0
Cool Sultan or... shield?! Phone Post 3.0

Ill Portents -

The law is clear and so is the IG's statement. The previous form was wrong in saying first-hand knowledge was required.

"Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute. In fact, by law the Complainant – or any individual in the Intelligence Community who wants to report information with respect to an urgent concern to the congressional intelligence committees – need not possess first-hand information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern. The ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law."

So you now admit it was changed to remove first hand information.

But because it was wrong the whole time?

But it was changed right? 

And they did remove first hand knowledge right?

And right in the middle of this whole whistleblower complaint.

Optics arent good

Standup29 - Ugh that was difficult to watch. Nate dropped for turning down fights. Lytle retired from MMA. Hasn't fought in the UFC in years. Pretty understandable why there is an issue with Nick not getting supported to fight when he could and should be fighting in the UFC if he wants to fight.

As for you boxing Dana, I'd watch and not care who wins as long as somebody got beat the fuck up! ;) Phone Post 3.0
How come nobody understands that both Diaz's are STILL UNDER CONTRACT! They both agreed to fight for the UFC or not at all. Nick sorta retired, and Nate is turning down fights. As long as the UFC keeps offering and they keep turning them down, the contract stays valid. Chris finished hiss contract and has been inactive for a while now. I would assume because of a non-compete clause. ie: can't compete in combat sports for a certain time limit, usually 2 years Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - U niggaz is nutz!!! Phone Post 3.0
Ya Nana mean! Phone Post 3.0

TTT.. accept DFW