Nate Diaz on Cowboy/Pettis friendship

lol

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Diaz doesn't know how to banter probably.

He's supposed to go

"fukn dorks

#rekt

#ez"

This way they know they got rekt because you told them, and it was easy, because you told them.

I bet he wanted to put "fags"

Lmao. Fucking Nate. Phone Post 3.0

lol

I still wanna see Nate vs Pettis Phone Post 3.0

lol Nate is the best Phone Post 3.0

Nate really starting to shine now . Good stuff .

Lmao simple but gold. Phone Post 3.0

Dorks is an underrated, yet powerful burn. Ain't nobody want to be known as a dork.

That is why I love that dude Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - 
Osbot - Diaz doesn't know how to banter probably.

He's supposed to go

"fukn dorks

#rekt

#ez"

This way they know they got rekt because you told them, and it was easy, because you told them.
Wtf are you taking about kid? Phone Post 3.0

He's comparing Diaz to 9 year old trolls playing Call of Duty. They tell people that they've been rekt, or that the victory is EZ. Nate Diaz may seem immature, but I don't think he's like an internet kid.

LOL I rarely visit this side of the tracks, but you get the vote up today. Phone Post 3.0

einhornisfinkle - LOL I rarely visit this side of the tracks, but you get the vote up today. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck I love that guy Phone Post 3.0

Haha simple but so effective. Phone Post 3.0

Love nate diaz Phone Post 3.0

The world is ready for a Nate Diaz.

We've had too many years of fighting stars being Money Mayweather, McGregor, Broner types who are more concerned with which suit to wear than kicking anyones ass.

Nate is pure masculinity.

He looks like a guy you don't want to fuck with and he is a guy you don't want to fuck with.

He's not groomed. He's scarred.

He's not in a skinny suit but a t shirt and jeans.

It's perfect timing as the world has been flooded with wannabe Ric Flair types so a throwback badass type is poised to stand out and become a major star.

The days of manicured eyebrows of Pettis on a Wheaties box are over. Phone Post 3.0