Nate Diaz pipes up on Twitter; Masvidal notices

MarcusAurelioFan -
cyberc92 -

Masvidal beat Nate from pillar to post. No need for a rematch unless Masvidal wants an easy paycheck and another attraction fight.

No way.

Everyone knows you don't count a Diaz out until they're finished.

We know what he's capable of.

Who has better cardio at 170 than Nate fucking Diaz? Someone tell me.

GSP

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington -
dinkledorf - 
MarcusAurelioFan -

Jorge/Nate 2 please.

Not in NY either.

This. Nate would have won the first fight. 

lol

Nate Diaz fans are among the most delusional group of people that have ever existed in the MMA fandom. Those nuts also believe that Nate beat Conor in the rematch lmao. They believe that Nate "faked knockdowns." Dumb deluded potheads who have smoked themselves into mentally retarded conspiracy theorists…"nate is always the victim." Weed makes people beyond delusional. It changes your brain chemistry yet brainwashed yuppies think its "safe"…not only that, those retards take it a whole other level of stupid, further, and claim the elites are pushing an agenda to censor weed…despite the fact that weed has been legalized in every liberal state…despite the fact that George Sorros, satan himself, spent a fortune to lobby for weed and legalize it. Weed is pushed by the elites harder then anything lmao. "counter-culture programming". Go listen to what Biden just said. "They" WANT people duped on weed because weed makes people docile, easiet to control or influence and causes psychosis. Brainwashed marks. The CIA in the San Francisco mind control experiments used lsd AND WEED. Let that tell you everything. There is 100% a correlation with weed making people retarded enough to believe in non sense that goes against all reality. Hence the Diaz fanboys…"Nate is a victim. Nate beat Conor twice. The Diaz bros deserve title shots"

3 Likes
MarcusAurelioFan -
cyberc92 -

Masvidal beat Nate from pillar to post. No need for a rematch unless Masvidal wants an easy paycheck and another attraction fight.

No way.

Funny considering that Nate did get finished. He had a vagina growing from where his eyebrow was. Masvidal beat the shit out of him.

3 Likes
MarcusAurelioFan - 
cyberc92 -

No way.

Masvidal

FingerorMoon -
MarcusAurelioFan -
cyberc92 -

No way.

If it hadn’t been stopped, Nate likely would have gained the upper hand in round 7.

..teen

Nate has had 2 five round fight, in both fights he lost the 4th and 5th and looked to fade in both…

3 Likes

Diaz brother "I'm the best mixed martial artist in the world", also Diaz brother "That guy didn't stand and box with me, he used other things of MMA just to win". 

2 Likes
Johnzandt - 

Diaz brother "I'm the best mixed martial artist in the world", also Diaz brother "That guy didn't stand and box with me, he used other things of MMA just to win". 

or he won't fight on the ground with me, wah

monstrhang -
MarcusAurelioFan -
cyberc92 -

No way.

Diaz fans are among the corniest people on the planet. I wish they'd have let Jorge finish him, but I'm sure you boys would have another ready made excuse. And they say Conor fans are delusional... yikes.

Conor fans are absolutely delusional, has nothing to do with Diaz fans.

I’m a diehard Nate (and Nick) fan. Followed them in the local circuits in norcal way before they got in the UFC. I root for them every fight.

Nate just got straight pieced up against Mas and it was only going to get worse in the later rounds. Masvidal was picking up momentum not losing it.

1 Like
MarcusAurelioFan -

Jorge/Nate 2 please.

Not in NY either.

On an Indian Reservation please.

Why would anyone want to see Jorge/Nate 2? Seriously. Hopefully Masvidal moves forward not backwards to fight Nate again. Let Nate earn a rematch.

1 Like
StrikingMMA -

Why would anyone want to see Jorge/Nate 2? Seriously. Hopefully Masvidal moves forward not backwards to fight Nate again. Let Nate earn a rematch.

It kinda seems like Jorge doesn't see a fight against Usman as "super necessary." 

Masvidal has the BMF "title" but Usman is carrying the legit gold. No call out from Jorge yet though. 

Taco Muncher -
StrikingMMA -

It kinda seems like Jorge doesn't see a fight against Usman as "super necessary." 

Masvidal has the BMF "title" but Usman is carrying the legit gold. No call out from Jorge yet though. 

masvidal has been asking for a tiltle shot for months now and was supposed to be next for usman.

Connorwinztharematch -
Taco Muncher -
StrikingMMA -

masvidal has been asking for a tiltle shot for months now and was supposed to be next for usman.

I guess I haven't been seeing it. I started this thread because Masvidal jumped in quickly with the "Let's run it back" statement to Nate. 

I also noticed this ESPN story back in January when Jorge said he’d rather take a big money fight like Conor than go after the strap.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28497488/jorge-masvidal-prefers-bigger-fight-conor-mcgregor-title-shot

Connorwinztharematch - 
Taco Muncher -
StrikingMMA -

As of January that was supposed to be the plan. Dana said they are next. I’m not sure if Usman is still injured or the Coronavirus thing has upset the schedule.

According to UFC president Dana White, the promotion is working toward booking the highly anticipated welterweight title fight for International Fight Week 2020 in Las Vegas.

While that card doesn’t have an official title yet, it’s likely be UFC 252 with Usman putting his welterweight belt on the line against the “BMF” champion.

“We’re going to bring them to Vegas,” White said during an interview with Jim Rome on Friday. “Him and Usman will fight in Vegas probably International Fight Week. If [Masvidal] wins, maybe we’ll do his first title defense down here in Miami.”

“That was always the plan, and then whatever happened with them a couple of days ago, whenever that was. We hadn’t announced it yet, but now, this has forced me to announce it.”

The altercation that White mentioned was a shouting match that took place during Super Bowl media day earlier this week. Usman and Masvidal had to be separated by security as the two fighters jawed back and forth. UFC personnel de-escalated the situation before it turned physical.

It seemed likely at that point the volatile encounter would all but cement the fight between Usman and Masvidal, and now it appears the UFC is moving in that direction.

1 Like
Connorwinztharematch -
Taco Muncher -
StrikingMMA -

You'd think he be banging that drum...

I definitely wish Jorge would ignore the Diaz fight and look forward.

Jorge wants an easy paycheck beating up a special needs kid again. 

1 Like