Nate Diaz removed from UFC Rankings

The worst case scenario is Nate Diaz was cut from the UFC for constantly butting heads with Dana White. Granted, that's the most bleak scenario. Nate Diaz could have also been pulled from the rankings simply because he's a difficult employee to work with -- still, a pretty horrible reason to unrank a fighter. Of course the most logical reason would be that there's a glitch on UFC.com that accidentally pulled Nate Diaz from the rankings.

Lightweight

Champion: Anthony Pettis

1.) Gilbert Melendez
2.) Benson Henderson
3.) Josh Thomson
4.) Khabib Nurmagomedov
5.) Donald Cerrone
6.) Rafael dos Anjos
7.) Jim Miller
8.) Gray Maynard
9.) Myles Jury
10.) Michael Johnson
11.) Edson Barboza
12.) Bobby Green
13.) Rustam Khabilov
14.) Jorge Masvidal *NR
15.) Joe Lauzon *NR

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item/13270-nate-diaz-was-removed-from-the-ufc-rankings-and-that-only-means-one-thing

/facedesk /facedesk /facedesk

Pitbull3744 -

Oh well seriously forget these two already.  They are so much more trouble then they are worth its not even funny.  If i never saw Nick or Nate fight again i wouldnt care and i would forget about them real fast.  

Gil is the only legit guy in that whole camp in all aspects of being an athlete, not just fighting.  

Oh boo hoo. Phone Post 3.0

they were entertaining but there are no shortage of good fighters these days, no match ups with them against anyone else that i'd feel ripped off if I didn't get to see.

Has to be a mistake. I know the Dana is lowdown and grimy, but taking away his ranking over this latest disagreement seems too shitty to comprehend.

Vince, I mean Bischoff, I mean Paul, I mean Billy Corgan, I mean Shane, I mean Stephanie, I mean Linda, I mean every other wrassling exec... or wait I mean Dana is a dunce.

Pitbull3744 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Vince, I mean Bischoff, I mean Paul, I mean Billy Corgan, I mean Shane, I mean Stephanie, I mean Linda, I mean every other wrassling exec... or wait I mean Dana is a dunce.

How the hell did you forget Vince Russo!

It's been a while, I mean't him under "Every other..." I couldn't remember his name.

Wins over 3 currently ranked top 10 fighters. Fought less than 6 months ago. Removed from rankings.

Pitbull3744 - 

Oh well seriously forget these two already.  They are so much more trouble then they are worth its not even funny.  If i never saw Nick or Nate fight again i wouldnt care and i would forget about them real fast.  

Gil is the only legit guy in that whole camp in all aspects of being an athlete, not just fighting.  

Please go away

Ranking title should be UFC's favorite fighters at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

WTF?

Nate and Nick in the right matchups are two of the most exciting fighters in mma to watch.

Pitbull3744 -

Lol nope. Nick ain't an athlete at all. Your comment went full retard and fast.

To think I almost agreed with the first part. Phone Post 3.0

This is bullshit. If this isn't a mistake what gives? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -

hahaha

Yeah they are only some of the most exciting guys out there(which Dana loves) and they draw tons of money(which Dana loves more) Phone Post 3.0

If he gets cut Bellator needs LW's with names and he would be a great addition and he would make more money,get more money from sponsors and could probably sign a deal where he could do boxing. Phone Post 3.0

well fuck i hope the UFC doesnt try to let these guys rot on the shelf. their ppvs will sell, just give them a renegotation for a few bucks.

on the flip side if either diaz is able to fight elsewhere, we will definitely tune into that fight org instead.

huggy bear - If he gets cut Bellator needs LW's with names and he would be a great addition and he would make more money,get more money from sponsors and could probably sign a deal where he could do boxing. Phone Post 3.0

They won't cut him or Nick, they will just let them rot under contract for two reasons.

1. They have value any where they fight

2. Everything is personal with Dana

If he got cut (I doubt it) what a douche move by the ufc, they really love to be creative with breaking the news of fighters who are cut, they never seem to tell the fighter himself before making it public, they like to let the fighter find out through social media and things like that, its more professional Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

You guys kind of missed my points but its ok. 

Every single one of your "points" is idiotic. I'm pretty sure we got them just fine.

Pitbull3744 -
NFABeeJay - 
Pitbull3744 -

hahaha

Yeah they are only some of the most exciting guys out there(which Dana loves) and they draw tons of money(which Dana loves more) Phone Post 3.0

Im def not disagreeing with this, but as i said they are more trouble then they are worth.  Neither of them has a title or will win a title yet they talk and act like they should have it all.  

You can disagree with me thats fine, thats what the forums are for discussions, and even when little girls like Caposa say go away thats fine he doesnt agree, its just funny that after all these years on a forum people get mad at others opinions and comments as if everyone should just agree on the same thing lol.  

I would hate to have real life discussions with some of you because the immaturity shown in posts would be worse in person im sure.  

I value the debates. I'm not gonna name call. We had a disagreement over the Diaz Bro's last year and will prolly have one in the future as well.

Don't go away, I need someone to argue with. Phone Post 3.0