Nate Diaz removed from UFC Rankings

Dumb if he is cut. Nate already destroyed 3 of their top ten. Phone Post 3.0

If it's on purpose it's to annoy Nate into fighting by baiting someone on the roster to notice and make light of it, not cut him.

Although if Nate REALLy wanted to get cut, he could find a way to make it too much for FOX to keep him around causing shit.

Pitbull3744 - 
NFABeeJay - 
Pitbull3744 -

Oh well seriously forget these two already.  They are so much more trouble then they are worth its not even funny.  If i never saw Nick or Nate fight again i wouldnt care and i would forget about them real fast.  

Gil is the only legit guy in that whole camp in all aspects of being an athlete, not just fighting.  

hahaha

Yeah they are only some of the most exciting guys out there(which Dana loves) and they draw tons of money(which Dana loves more) Phone Post 3.0

Im def not disagreeing with this, but as i said they are more trouble then they are worth.  Neither of them has a title or will win a title yet they talk and act like they should have it all.  

You can disagree with me thats fine, thats what the forums are for discussions, and even when little girls like Caposa say go away thats fine he doesnt agree, its just funny that after all these years on a forum people get mad at others opinions and comments as if everyone should just agree on the same thing lol.  

I would hate to have real life discussions with some of you because the immaturity shown in posts would be worse in person im sure.  

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't get upset when people call you out on it. How exactly are they more trouble than what they are worth? They are worth years of some of the most exciting fights in the sport. They are among the most popular current UFC fighters. I'd say they are worth a lot. 

You say Gil is the only legit guy "in all aspects of being an athlete". What does that even mean? Nick and Nate Diaz are absolutely athletes, so what exactly are these aspects you are talking about? Wrestling?

Pitbull3744 -
NFABeeJay -
Pitbull3744 -
NFABeeJay - 
Pitbull3744 -

Oh well seriously forget these two already.  They are so much more trouble then they are worth its not even funny.  If i never saw Nick or Nate fight again i wouldnt care and i would forget about them real fast.  

Gil is the only legit guy in that whole camp in all aspects of being an athlete, not just fighting.  

hahaha

Yeah they are only some of the most exciting guys out there(which Dana loves) and they draw tons of money(which Dana loves more) Phone Post 3.0

Im def not disagreeing with this, but as i said they are more trouble then they are worth.  Neither of them has a title or will win a title yet they talk and act like they should have it all.  

You can disagree with me thats fine, thats what the forums are for discussions, and even when little girls like Caposa say go away thats fine he doesnt agree, its just funny that after all these years on a forum people get mad at others opinions and comments as if everyone should just agree on the same thing lol.  

I would hate to have real life discussions with some of you because the immaturity shown in posts would be worse in person im sure.  

I value the debates. I'm not gonna name call. We had a disagreement over the Diaz Bro's last year and will prolly have one in the future as well.

Don't go away, I need someone to argue with. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly lol. We argue and discuss like normal people usually do.

IMO the Diazs are punks not professionals Phone Post 3.0
And I think they are extremely talented and interesting.

Agree to disagree....then we close the app/computer and real life happens! hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Dana White's laptop got hacked.

I thought it was TJ Grant that got removed.. I'll have to go look Phone Post 3.0

I thought these official UFC rankings were supposed to be untampered with by the grimy, dirty fingers of Dana White?

Weren't these rankings supposed to be a composite of other media rankings?

So are you telling me that all these other websites and news sources that cover MMA all universally left Nate Diaz out of their rankings?

Yeah, I highly doubt that shit. Phone Post 3.0

I also like how Pitbull3744 wants to talk about immaturity, yet he's the one calling people "little girls". Yeah, that's really going to help your argument.

Pitbull3744 - 

Agree 101%

FadeToBlack - I thought these official UFC rankings were supposed to be untampered with by the grimy, dirty fingers of Dana White?

So are you telling me that all these other websites and news sources that cover MMA all universally left Nate Diaz out of their rankings?

They don't call them "Composite Media Rankings" or even "MMA Rankings" they are branded "UFC Rankings".

They don't even hide how much control they want over everything in the sport and the more they do it, the more they look like WWE.

FadeToBlack - I thought these official UFC rankings were supposed to be untampered with by the grimy, dirty fingers of Dana White?

The media are given a list of "active fighters" to choose their rankings from. Even though he fought less than 6 months ago and holds wins over 3 of the current top 10, Nate was removed from the active fighter list this morning. 

Nick and Nate have fans because they act the way they do and are willing to exchange, but in all reality they are at the end of their careers or they at least or at a place where they likely will never hold a belt. They complain after and before every fight, they loose when it counts, and always want more money then they are worth. If I were they're boss I'd fire them both.

Oh and I'm a fan of their fights Phone Post

Dana Stern - 

Nick and Nate have fans because they act the way they do and are willing to exchange, but in all reality they are at the end of their careers or they at least or at a place where they likely will never hold a belt. They complain after and before every fight, they loose when it counts, and always want more money then they are worth. If I were they're boss I'd fire them both.

Oh and I'm a fan of their fights Phone Post

Let's just fire everyone who will never be champ. And god forbid a fighter speaks up about fighter pay, we can't be having that. You probably are Dana.

Love how people are blaming Dana lol Phone Post 3.0

caposa -

The media are given a list of "active fighters" to choose their rankings from. Even though he fought less than 6 months ago and holds wins over 3 of the current top 10, Nate was removed from the active fighter list this morning. 

What's the criteria for being "active"? And does the criteria used for Diaz apply to all the other fighters that are still considered "active"? I would assume that any fighter that has not competed as recently as Diaz would also not be included in the rankings, I mean doesn't that make sense?

I get the sense that Dana White is moving the goalposts at his discretion and basically reaffirming the notion that he and his stupid organization does not serve the sport very well. Phone Post 3.0

caposa -

It's a fucking joke. Phone Post 3.0

UFC rankings steadily turning into the joke that is the UFC Hall of Fame Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -

Amen Phone Post 3.0

If they aren't willing to take fights then I see nothing wrong with taking them off the rankings. It's their own fault. They need to remove the giant chips off their shoulders and fight.

kjonesbeatdown - I thought it was TJ Grant that got removed.. I'll have to go look Phone Post 3.0

They were both removed. TJ Grant was removed due to inactivity but there isn't a definitive answer as to why Nate was removed.

Prior to being removed, TJ Grant was ranked #3 and Nate Diaz was ranked #6.