Nate Diaz vs. Dustin Poirier...at 185?

Get ou of here u idiot

Would be different today

ā€¦and yet youā€™re so prolific in posting about him!

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 8.15.20 PM

Politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez GIF by GIPHY News

I know they got that covid vax but anybody know if they are developing a vax against this Diaz Delusion Virus? We already knew its contagious among their fans but it seems to grow stronger the longer the Diaz brothers are quarantining away from the octagon and their competitive weight classes.

1 Like

Nate towers over Dustin, has a four inch reach advantage, and wonā€™t look for a way out of the fight. Unless Dustin can finish him, which I donā€™t see happening, Nate will be coming for Dustinā€™s head all 15 or 25 minutes.

Nate almost finished the (rightfully) #2 welterweight while Dustin beat up Conor twice for truckloads of money.

Big fan of both of these fighters - just think itā€™s a bad matchup for Dustin.

Nate is far better today than he was then. You canā€™t even deny that. And now Khabib is gone who was the only guy who would have mauled him with ease

Itā€™s not a bad matchup for Dustin. Nateā€™s been put out before, and before he retires heā€™s gonna be put out again. His chin isnā€™t getting better with age. Unfortunately thatā€™s just not how it works.

2 Likes

Dustin doesnā€™t have the power required to put out Nate lol, youā€™re delusional.

Nate just ate hellbows from one of the best welterweights in the world like they were candy.

Nate was rocked by Masvidal a few times, and put out by a head kick from Josh Thompson for his only KO loss.

I donā€™t know if Conor was knocking Nate down in the second fight or if Nate was trying to bait Conor to the ground because he went down like 4 times but never looked hurt at all.

Point is Dustin might give Nate a savage beating, but I donā€™t see a world where I would bet Dustin to win by one punch KO in the first 3 rounds. Maybe a 4th or 5th round TKO because of cuts.

Two money fights with Conor and all of the sudden people think Poirier is some kind of p4p top 10 fighter that couldnā€™t possibly have a bad matchup from a fighter thatā€™s not on his level.

2 Likes

Nate doesnā€™t really tower over him, heā€™s like 2 inches taller, and has a 2 inch reach advantage. But Diaz is a gamer and can at least be competitive and push forward against anyone accept really strong wrestlers.

1 Like

What about Gilbert burns and Diaz? Looks like burns wants that fight

Nateā€™s response to Burns

1 Like

Poor Nate trying to stay relevant

Easy win for DP, regardless of weight. They are about the same size, so natural weight of both is likely within close range. Nate hasnā€™t won a fight in forever (was it the first Conor fight?), while DP has been cleaning out anybody not named Khabib.

1 Like

2nd biggest draw in the promotion ā€œtrying to stay relevantā€

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Lol

4 Likes

Nate beats Dustin actually. Better boxer and he wonā€™t gas like Conor and he wonā€™t panic like Conor. Also heā€™s a black belt so heā€™d have choked Dustin out where Conor failed to

His last win was against Pettis

1 Like

He doesnā€™t need to be put out with one shot. Get him worried about the beating his legs are taking and Poirier definitely has enough power to hurt Nate with a couple of good punches put together. And heā€™s become pretty good at putting his punches together. Nate has good punching, not boxing. His defense is shit and his chin is close to shot. Leon probably could have finished Nate if he werenā€™t so complacent. Whereas Nate couldnā€™t finish Leon in a full minute of pressing even after putting him on rubber legs.

Nate digs into Dustins ass if they fight