Nate Diaz VS Gomi coming on Fuel TV right now!

That is all=)

Cindy

Just finished the countdown and turned this fight was starting. I am absolutely loving this fox deal. So much great content!!! Phone Post

Awesome fight. Diaz bros have learned to utilize taunting and that lead slap jab pretty effectively. I'm glad we get to see condit vs nick before gsp. And after gomi and a more impressive win over cerrone, Nate can really beat anyone also Phone Post

Goddamn excellent fight...and DFW wants to say that Mayhem Bisping is the most one sided fight ever!

Despicable fight by Gomi

SickEyeDiaz - Goddamn excellent fight...and DFW wants to say that Mayhem Bisping is the most one sided fight ever!

Wanderlei - Jardine was pretty one-sided, too. :D

Definitely the fight where I had to admit that Gomi wasn't coming back - bummed me the fuck out. Phone Post

fucking sucks not having fuel or fx in my dorm

Shoulda worked to at least get Comcast to provide fuel before jan 1. Fail. Phone Post

Team Blackhouse Fan - Shoulda worked to at least get Comcast to provide fuel before jan 1. Fail. Phone Post

I think foxs plan was to have have people like you call and demand fuel for them to pick it up Phone Post