Nate Diaz vs Leon Edwards agree 262

How often do you see either diaz get KOd or TKOd. They have iron chins and never stop fighting. I think mate walks through there power shots for a round then takes advantage of a gassed edwards with his nonstop cardio and striking.

If anything it will be a TKO doctor’s stoppage when those vaginas on Nates eyebrows inevitably open up and start bleeding

Nate’s been stopped before.

Nate gets hit more often than he needs to and against Edwards, that’s spells “stoppage”.

Yeah. I like Nate but Mas would have stopped him even without the cut.

What a stupid fight

Hate to agree with an IU fan but I think the same thing. Nate could definitely win the fight but I think this is a tough matchup for him and the probability of getting cut his high.

I’ve lurked on the forums daily for probably 5 years now and this is the first time I’ve ever commented for some reason. Boiler Up!

Nate should lose this one easily. They probably sold it to him as his only chance to earn a McGregor threematch or even a title shot off of a win or something like that. I haven’t been a fan of Nate Diaz for the past ten years but good for him for remaining relevant.

What do you mean that you hate to agree with an IU fan? :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t you know the Hoosiers are the only team that matters? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

agreed.

maybe Nate from 5 years ago could win this fight.

its just a bad match up for him imo.

this right here is a perfect post.

I won’t even argue with you on that. IU Basketball is the College Basketball equivalent of Nate Diaz or Conor. No matter how unimpressive their record or how many times in a row they get the shit kicked out of them… they’re always relevant to the public :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I Won’t derail the topic at hand too much but I will say I think the Woodson hire (especially now that he’s brought in Fife) Is good for the program crawling out of the grave. And For your sake, I hope Bloomington just started backing up dump trucks of $ to Tom Allen’s house. He’s an unbelievable football coach.

I won’t even argue with you on that. IU Basketball is the College Basketball equivalent of Nate Diaz or Conor. No matter how unimpressive their record or how many times in a row they get the shit kicked out of them… they’re always relevant to the public :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I Won’t derail the topic at hand too much but I will say I think the Woodson hire (especially now that he’s brought in Fife) Is good for the program crawling out of the grave. And For your sake, I hope Bloomington just started backing up dump trucks of $ to Tom Allen’s house. He’s an unbelievable football coach.

Sorry everybody. Evidently I’m too stupid to use this god damn thing.

Nate will eat Leon’s lunch!
WARDIAZ!!

It’s going to be a long lunch in that case.

Base on what? What tf has this guy ever done to be favored over Nate?

2 Likes

Leon looking for that eye poke early