Nate Diaz vs Leon is off!

Postponed.

Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

UFC 263:

Izzy vs Marvin Vettori (185lbs title)
Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno (125lbs title)
Nate Diaz vs Leon Edwards (5 round co main)
Paul Craig vs Jamahal Hill
Joanne Calderwood vs Lauren Murphy
Demian Maia vs Belal Muhammad
Drew Dober vs Brad Riddell
Carlos Felipe vs Jake Collier

3 Likes

Jebusā€¦ Canā€™t wait.

Shocker!

2 Likes

About time PHX got a PPV Iā€™ll hopefully be at this card!

that fucking sucks.

1 Like

Not surprising. Nateā€™s not going to just jump back into the deep end after a long stint of inactivity.

Whats the injury? I feel like nate probably got some of his scar tissue opened up in training. You could blow on his eye and cut it open.

1 Like

No actual ā€˜injuryā€™ here. Nate would just rather fight in AZ than in TX. Closer to home, cheaper taxes, weed is legal here etc.
Notice this was ā€œofficiallyā€ announced after they finalized the PPV location in AZ. He knew all along if they scheduled the event there, he was gonna request a postponement. Smart move.

1 Like

Listen, Iā€™m going to be very honest here. There is a clear reason why the Diaz brothers have had so many controversies of fights being called off or delayed. Itā€™s because they smoke pot on the regular and it makes them fucking complacent.

Lmao explain Kevin Holland then

Thatā€™s like asking to explain why some crackheads are dead and some crackheads are still doing crack. Your question is a logical fallacy that has nothing to do with the premise.

Oranos = ignoramos

1 Like

Oranos = enormous anus

2 Likes

Ya me too, only thing is for a good ticket itā€™s $800 and still canā€™t see much

Oh no! Please donā€™t move another quality fight to the show down the street from me.

1 Like

I thought Tony was fighting on this card?

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t buy tickets.

1 Like