Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson

Khabib blew his chance and now Diaz vs Ferguson for the interim title is the fight to make. 

If Nate wins the interim belt then his unification bout with Conor will be the biggest fight in UFC history.

If Tony beats Nate then he will be a much more credible challenge to Conor than he is now. 

Its the only fight that makes sense! 

Makes zero sense.

Don't hate it

ABCTT_blueberrycoconutmilk -

Makes zero sense.

It makes all the sense in the world 

Doesn't really make sense, Tony should fight Conor next 100% since Khabib messed up

good fight but khabib vs ferguson will happen, probably at ufc 210. Khabib wasn't injured. He just needs a few weeks to recover from the weight cut

i am for it

What i dont get is how everyone on here and  ufc execs were ok with michael johnson stepping in. Who got DESTROYED by nate and khabib. 

If you cucks forgot nate has beaten the champion. TWICE. 

If anything nate fighting for interim makes the MOST sense...and dollars

The Lion King -

Khabib blew his chance and now Diaz vs Ferguson for the interim title is the fight to make. 

If Nate wins the interim belt then his unification bout with Conor will be the biggest fight in UFC history.

If Tony beats Nate then he will be a much more credible challenge to Conor than he is now. 

Its the only fight that makes sense! 

Much more credible challenge? WTF is wrong with this guy! Lmao 

Lick Brown Boners -

Doesn't really make sense, Tony should fight Conor next 100% since Khabib messed up

I assume you had your head buried somewhere when nate destroyed conor twice... and michael johnson... 

I like it. Then loser gets Kabob to line up next challenger.

Wait, it's too logical, would never work...

Conors camp wants the trilogy fight anyways so why not?

I don't see anything wrong with it. Nate may not be deserving of the fight, but him vs Ferguson is a compelling matchup and either winner vs Conor is a blockbuster PPV.

Nate shouldn't have to fght Tony to earn a shot against McGregor.  The fact that they and the fans all want to see what would happen in their rubber match, should be enough to book that one, regardless of weight class.  (It's not like UFC matchmaking follows any rules or has credibility anyway). I would really love to see Tony and Khabib, but if Tony didn't want to take a chance on the pull-out king not making it to the cage again, then I think he has done enough to wait out his turn (similar to what Woodley did with Lawler after Hendricks f'ed up).  

Norin radd -

What i dont get is how everyone on here and  ufc execs were ok with michael johnson stepping in. Who got DESTROYED by nate and khabib. 

If you cucks forgot nate has beaten the champion. TWICE. 

If anything nate fighting for interim makes the MOST sense...and dollars

Because Michael Johnson was the last guy to beat Tony.