Nate Diaz will fight Anthony Pettis for title shot

Calling it now Dana and Cesar just closed a deal on twitter regarding Nate Diaz everything points to a big fight with Pettis once he heals and is ready in Novemeber. Phone Post

Hasn't Dana already said Nate gets the next shot?

The meeting was just to renew his contract with the UFC. Phone Post

I suppose it's possible but last I heard they were going to meet to work out a contract extension. I think Nate will fight the Bendo-Edgar winner.

That means the winner of Benson/Edgar would be waiting quite a while. Wouldnt be surprised to see Diaz get a title shot

Misleading thread title is misleading Phone Post

Nah, Pettis is a future title contender for the winner of nate vs the bendo/edgar winner.

ec -  Hasn't Dana already said Nate gets the next shot?

The meeting was just to renew his contract with the UFC. Phone Post

this..

Joe_Drogan420 - Nah, Pettis is a future title contender for the winner of nate vs the bendo/edgar winner.

Agreed. Phone Post

Mike Chiappetta - I suppose it's possible but last I heard they were going to meet to work out a contract extension. I think Nate will fight the Bendo-Edgar winner.

This. Phone Post

Nate couldn't beat Henderson or Edgar. Nate is a a good fighter. I don't see him being champion.

John Wayne Pain - Nate couldn't beat Henderson or Edgar. Nate is a a good fighter. I don't see him being champion.

Dude, after being so incredibly wrong about who Nate couldn't possibly beat in his last three fights in a row..........I have stopped making that assumption. Nate has been by far the biggest surprise of anyone in the UFC over the past year and a bit.

Dosantowned - Can't wait for Bendo to smash Nate.

Lol Phone Post

Nate gets winner of Bendo/Edgar II, then Pettis will fight winner of Cerrone/Guillard to determine new #1 LW Contender IMO.

Nate just fixed his contract and is waiting for a title shot Phone Post

Dosantowned - Can't wait for Bendo to smash Nate.

Better grab a book or something.

Dosantowned - Can't wait for Bendo to smash Nate.

Amen to that! Henderson all the way Phone Post

not if it stays standing. Nate will beat that ass.

Dana just said at the last FOX show Nate is waiting for the winner and has the next title shot.

I'm a huge Nate fan but I'm afraid after Bendo beats Frankie again, Bendo will take Nate down pretty easy where Nate will come close to subbing him several times but ultimately lose a 5 round dec. Phone Post

SubConscience - Dana just said at the last FOX show Nate is waiting for the winner and has the next title shot.

I'm a huge Nate fan but I'm afraid after Bendo beats Frankie again, Bendo will take Nate down pretty easy where Nate will come close to subbing him several times but ultimately lose a 5 round dec. Phone Post

That sounds about right. Phone Post

Nate vs Bendo is going to have a ton of mean-mugging during the fight, if it happens. Both those dudes look pissed at the world when they fight. Phone Post