Nate Diaz will get a title shot

If he beats RDA. Much more known than Khabib, would be probably the biggest fight available at 155. Similar arg Khabib has with the RDA W and he has more wins over proven guys on his resume.

Great storyline there with Pettis. They've jawed back and forth for awhile, Pettis just beat his buddy. Makes perfect sense. 

Obviously a lot depends on how the fight with RDA goes, but if Diaz gets a finish (far from a guarantee) we will see him fight for the belt very soon.

Just saying, I don't agree with this. But I'm telling you, if Diaz finishes RDA he will get a title shot.

I wouldn't have a problem with Nate getting another shot. It'd be a good matchup, stylistically. Plus, an interesting story. Pettis taking out the scrap pack one at a time. Also, Mexican vs. Mexican fighters always deliver. Phone Post 3.0

Nate has nothing to offer the Pettis we saw last night. He needs another win even if he finishes RDA. Phone Post 3.0

As he should. I want to see Pettis vs Nate more than Pettis vs anyone else. Khabib isn't even going to be ready until the middle of next year, so he's definitely not going to be next.

CormierCumminsideme -

Pettis will smoke Nate in about 90 seconds

Smoke with Nate Phone Post 3.0

Yup...  If Nate beats Dos Anjos he's likely getting the next shot.  Khabib hasnt even headlined a fight night yet... the winner of Bendo/alvarez or Cerrone/Jury will likely fight Khabib.

Whoever pettis fights I hope it isn't 16 months from now Phone Post 3.0

Big diaz fan, but he ain't beating RDA so this is a moot point. Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
NatualBornTickler - Big diaz fan, but he ain't beating RDA so this is a moot point. Phone Post 3.0

"moo" point
As in cows go moo, and who cares what a cow says hahahah Phone Post 3.0

Moo who? Phone Post 3.0

Nate might be the best match up for pettis at lightweight, he won't get submitted and I don't think he gets KO'd. He still won't win though. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz is too plodding for Pettis, he'd get lit up by speed and footwork. Phone Post 3.0

Nate went from someone who doesnt move the needle, shouldnt be ranked, to a co-main event title shot fight, lol.

cfv - Diaz is too plodding for Pettis, he'd get lit up by speed and footwork. Phone Post 3.0
I love watching the Diaz brothers fight, but this. That Thomson KO is too fresh in my mind to sell Nate in another title fight, and Bendo thrashed him bad too. Phone Post 3.0

I'm definetly against the Diaz brother getting title fights all the time, but this one I definetly want to see, would be a great story and a fun fight to watch.

Saying this I don't see Diaz getting past RDA Phone Post 3.0

Maybe, Pettis/Diaz could sell, Diaz def would talk shit, storyline with Gil just losing and Diaz looking for revenge. Diaz is popular.

Khabib doesnt speak English and is a grappler who will look to grind down Pettis, might not be the most exciting fight.

I could def see them giving Diaz the shot if he beats RDA but Khabib should be next.

LW is deep though so anyone can get a shot and you cant complain.

Grant could come back and get it, he wouldnt, they would give him a fight first but if they did he was promised the shot before he got hurt.

RDA/Diaz winner, Khabib, Cowboy/Jury winner, any of them could be next and be worthy.

OP is correct. If Diaz beats RDA, UFC will give him the shot for sure.

blakemp - As he should. I want to see Pettis vs Nate more than Pettis vs anyone else. Khabib isn't even going to be ready until the middle of next year, so he's definitely not going to be next.
Khabib said he'd be available by April Phone Post 3.0

I love Nate but Pettis would style on him. Anthony is going to surpass BJ as the unofficial greatest LW of all time.

Kindly - I wouldn't have a problem with Nate getting another shot. It'd be a good matchup, stylistically. Plus, an interesting story. Pettis taking out the scrap pack one at a time. Also, Mexican vs. Mexican fighters always deliver. Phone Post 3.0
Dis nigga got it right. Mexican vs. Mexican always delivers. Phone Post 3.0