Nate Dog

He won that fight. Get real. Phone Post 3.0

Spin spin spin

Nate won. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Love them both and I wet on record saying I was rooting for Conor. But Diaz won 2 3 and 5 Phone Post 3.0

de-nile is more than a river in Egypt.

Hey, ty. Maybe we are the weird ones? Phone Post 3.0

ShootProod - de-nile is more than a river in Egypt.
Hey.....

Fuck You Phone Post 3.0

quickfix - He won that fight. Get real. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, you Phone Post 3.0

Definitely. Don't know what the judges were watching. Nate outstrick him, did more damage and controlled the octagon in 2, 3 and 5. 4 is a toss up for me. Phone Post 3.0

He won except he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Diaz fan and wanted him to crush Conor. With that said, I'm not even mad at that decision. Could have gone either way.

Can't wait until the third fight! Best part is that Nate will make another couple million!! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - I'm a huge Diaz fan and wanted him to crush Conor. With that said, I'm not even mad at that decision. Could have gone either way.

Can't wait until the third fight! Best part is that Nate will make another couple million!! Phone Post 3.0

99.9% this. I leave out the .1 due to not feeling it could've went either way. At least not "honestly". Connor won 3-2.

Huge Diaz fan but something was off with Nate tonight. He wasn't throwing the 1-2 like he did last time which helped him beat Connor. That's his money maker and he didn't use it much. Makes me wonder if that's the injury he alluded to.

Regardless, a third fight needs to happen.