Nate is gonna...

Choke Ben out. He is tough to submit, but always gives up opportunities that Nate won't squander. Phone Post

Nooe Phone Post

Nate's got it easily Phone Post

FinishtheFight209 - Nate's got it easily Phone Post

I wouldn't say easily, he will probably eat a bunch of leg kicks before boxing him up enough to where Ben shoots and gets guillotined. Phone Post

Nate is gonna whoop that ass!! Phone Post

Nate by KO Phone Post

If a Diaz ever becomes a champ in the UFC I will come to where ever you live, but all the coke and hookers that it'll take to make you no longer a virgin Phone Post

SoupCan -

If a Diaz ever becomes a champ in the UFC I will come to where ever you live, but all the coke and hookers that it'll take to make you no longer a virgin Phone Post

Says the guy who is on here all day Phone Post

HogWatcher -

I wouldn't say easily, he will probably eat a bunch of leg kicks before boxing him up enough to where Ben shoots and gets guillotined. Phone Post

Nate out boxes him,drops him then submits him Phone Post

nate will get taken down 5 times and lose a decision

after watching the fight tonight i think Nate is gonna smash bendo.

FinishtheFight209 -
SoupCan -

Says the guy who is on here all day Phone Post

Ok.... Coke and jigaloos?

PS- im married, the forum is all I have Phone Post

Nathaniel will most likely not sub him. Phone Post

Diaz new champ! this is gonna be a good fight

I would be pleasantly surprised if Nate beat Bendo, but I seriously doubt it's going to happen.

DIAZ is the future champ.. Phone Post

OverloadMMA - DIAZ is the future champ.. Phone Post

This Phone Post

I am not really a diaz bros fan, but i have to agree that his sub game gives him a very very good chance at taking the title- just a style matchup thats in nates favor Phone Post

Remember that cowboys leg kicks were sweeping Diaz off his feet. Bendos are alot harder. Diaz is a tough fight for anyone tho but I think it will come down to bens gameplan because we all know what diaz's is Phone Post

Why i have the felling that is gonna beat rape ?? If benson want, he can pass trought the 2 brothers back to back .. Phone Post