Nate just sparked up a J on TV.

The Diaz brothers are what the UFC needs.

greenman417 -
fade2007 -
0hi0direct -
MMAZE -

I was at the event tonight (will post pics tomorrow). Jeff Novisky went up to Nate  and slapped hands with him afterwards. Dont think a single fuck was given.

Why the hell would Jeff care????

It blows my mind how you guys are on this forum for years and dont get it.

YOU CAN SMOKE 24/7 OUT OF COMPETITION NO ONE CARES!

JBJ CAN DO COKE 24/7 OUT OF COMPETITION!

REC DRUGS= OK......OUT OF COMPETITION.

Sorry this shit drives me insane.

Iirc coke is banned out of competition. They consider it a stimulant.

no coke is not banned out of comp. why do we still have this argument? rec drugs out of comp are not tested for. Jon Jones was not suspended when athletic commission wrongfully tested and wrongfully released his results of out of comp coke fail

Thank God greenman, there are other fans of the sport that actually know wtf is going on.

How the fuck does anyone forget jones failing for coke ?  Usada dropped the ball and admitted they shouldn't even be testing for it

0hi0direct -
MMAZE -

I was at the event tonight (will post pics tomorrow). Jeff Novisky went up to Nate  and slapped hands with him afterwards. Dont think a single fuck was given.

Why the hell would Jeff care????

It blows my mind how you guys are on this forum for years and dont get it.

YOU CAN SMOKE 24/7 OUT OF COMPETITION NO ONE CARES!

JBJ CAN DO COKE 24/7 OUT OF COMPETITION!

REC DRUGS= OK......OUT OF COMPETITION.

Sorry this shit drives me insane.

Shut up cunt not everyone knows

Jeff approves

Usada approved with my guy @jnovitzky ??????

A post shared by natediaz209 (@natediaz209) on Feb 19, 2018 at 5:59pm PST

It’s so weird when grown adults turn into teenagers when someone mentions smoking weed or anything related. Weed is pretty much legal or decriminalized all over the country so it’s not a big deal.

This would be like you guys getting all giddy if someone holds up a glass of wine.

inf0 - The Diaz brothers are what the UFC needs.

They need undependable dumbasses?

WhereIsGoranReljic -
jkd4200 -

Most likely it was a cbd joint. 

He ain’t smart but he ain’t dumb either. 

You think he smokes CBD flower rather than a vape?

Holding up a vape pen compared to holding up what appears to be a large joint   

Lol. Yes I think he had a cbd joint for visuals only. 

FrontBroRian - It's so weird when grown adults turn into teenagers when someone mentions smoking weed or anything related. Weed is pretty much legal or decriminalized all over the country so it's not a big deal.

This would be like you guys getting all giddy if someone holds up a glass of wine.

Sorry if I sound childish but I don’t quite understand. What do you mean, pretty much decriminalized? It is either decriminalized or not. You can’t be semi-pregrant. What do cops do when the find weed on you in states where it is not legal, just give you a slap on the wrist? 

touch - 
FrontBroRian - It's so weird when grown adults turn into teenagers when someone mentions smoking weed or anything related. Weed is pretty much legal or decriminalized all over the country so it's not a big deal.

Sorry if I sound childish but I don’t quite understand. What do you mean, pretty much decriminalized? It is either decriminalized or not. You can’t be semi-pregrant. What do cops do when the find weed on you in states where it is not legal, just give you a slap on the wrist? 

I mean what I said. In a majority of the country, it’s legal or decriminalized. Some places it’s not. Most places it is. It’s pretty much decriminalized. How do you compare it to being pregnant? Say 9/10 officers won’t bother you in a certain state if you’re not being an asshole. So 1/10 will. It’s “pretty much” decriminalized in that state.

FrontBroRian -
touch - 

I mean what I said. In a majority of the country, it’s legal or decriminalized. Some places it’s not. Most places it is. It’s pretty much decriminalized. How do you compare it to being pregnant? Say 9/10 officers won’t bother you in a certain state if you’re not being an asshole. So 1/10 will. It’s “pretty much” decriminalized in that state.

So, officers do give you a slap on the wrist. Even in states where the pot is not made legal, and this is a majority of the states, 9 of 10 policemen just won’t bother you although they have to in accordance with legislation, is it correct? 

touch - 
FrontBroRian -
touch - 

So, officers do give you a slap on the wrist. Even in states where the pot is not made legal, and this is a majority of the states, 9 of 10 policemen just won’t bother you although they have to in accordance with legislation, is it correct? 

For example, long before it was legal in California (when I lived there), you could get a medical “recommendation” for any reason. It was not a prescription. It was still technically illegal federally and by the state, however police wouldn’t bother you becuase it was pretty much decriminalized. However if you decided to be a mouthy prick they could/would ticket you for possession.

Since then it’s been legalized in many states, medical has been legalized in many more, and it’s decriminalized in many areas, such as Austin where Nate was in attendance for UFC.

Marijuana smoking in Russia is closely related with reggae/rasta culture/music

Yeah he was good in Austin but like I said, lots of places outside of there it’s a different story. And there’s so many weird plot twists and turns too that you can fuck your life from simple ignorance. Like in Texa$ any weed that’s been processed is hash and an automatic felony bump up. So if you decide to make some pot brownies you could turn your slap on the wrist to pound you in the butt prison. And since they won’t bother to find out just how much weed you baked into your treats they just count that pound of brownies with the flour and egg etc as possesion of a pound of hash. 

crescentwrench -

Yeah he was good in Austin but like I said, lots of places outside of there it’s a different story. And there’s so many weird plot twists and turns too that you can fuck your life from simple ignorance. Like in Texa$ any weed that’s been processed is hash and an automatic felony bump up. So if you decide to make some pot brownies you could turn your slap on the wrist to pound you in the butt prison. And since they won’t bother to find out just how much weed you baked into your treats they just count that pound of brownies with the flour and egg etc as possesion of a pound of hash. 

That's interesting. How popular is hash stateside? All I hear on this forum is weed.

Speaking of butt pounding in prison, yesterday I heard on the radio that some dude in US doing a lifetime in jail wrote a book about his prison experience and sold it for 150 grand. Would be interesting to read,

inf0 - The Diaz brothers are what the UFC needs.

Love the Diaz bros, doubting we ever see Nick again. We will see Nate, just not on any regular basis.

It's pretty sad really, a man his age still thinking it's cool. It pretty much sums up both brothers. 

jasperb -

It's pretty sad really, a man his age still thinking it's cool. It pretty much sums up both brothers. 

Not as sad as you crying about it

jasperb - 

That’s what I brought up too. But look at this thread, many other grown males think it’s the most amazing thing ever. “OMG he’s soooooo awesome!!!”

I swear adults turn into 13 year olds when the see someone mention weed. It really is weird. You never see anyone do that when Cowboy holds up a Budweiser.