Nate Marquardt at Bas Rutten Invitational (1999)

In August 1999 Nate Marquardt entered the Bas Rutten Invitational 4, eight man tournament in Littleton, Colorado.

Other tournament participants included, Yves Edwards, Adam Johnson, Josh Groves, Ben Schilsler, Brad Gumm, David Harris

TTT, TY Ice!

LOL at "STEVE Edwards" hahaha

Nice!  You always have impecible timing.  I've been in a Nate the Great mode lately and have been watching a lot of his fights.  I'm excited to see what happens with him at 170 in the UFC.  He was a fucking killer in the T-Wood fight.  I honestly think he is a strong opponent for GSP if he can come in and string some together.  14 years as a pro and 7 fights in 1999 alone.  Wait, 3 fights at the BRI in a night!  

Good stuff, thanks.

I'm getting an error ----> Phone Post

It's not letting me watch. Started my career with Brad Gumm here in Co. Crazy so many fighters that have come out of here Phone Post

Greg Jackson sighting at 3:45. Pretty neat, thanks. Phone Post

Not sure why not working for iPhones, embeded same way I always have

Is it working for iPhones now?

BrCutter -

Nice!  You always have impecible timing.  I've been in a Nate the Great mode lately and have been watching a lot of his fights.  I'm excited to see what happens with him at 170 in the UFC.  He was a fucking killer in the T-Wood fight.  I honestly think he is a strong opponent for GSP if he can come in and string some together.  14 years as a pro and 7 fights in 1999 alone.  Wait, 3 fights at the BRI in a night!  

He's always been good, really good. But yes, I have to agree with you. After the Woodley fight, fuck fighting Nate. Dude is a killer. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Pro Ice -

Is it working for iPhones now?

Yeah thx ice! Phone Post

Man that makes you appreciate the commentators we have! Phone Post

Sweet video Phone Post

ttt

Ttt Phone Post

Awesome, just in time for this weekend.