Nate Marquardt inject titanium into his fists?

RedRonin - what is the boiling point of titanium?

6000 degrees F boiling point.. I think melting point is around 3000 degree F

If it catches fire a class D extinguisher is used

What are we talking to just turn it into a thick paste?  2000 degrees?  So you could sort of smear it around?

I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!

So what you are telling us is that Nate injected molten titanium into his fist, his hands melted off and could not get licensed because he had no hands?

If you wanted to troll at least come up with something even remotely believable. You could have said titanium plates inserted into his hands. If your not trolling then you just may be the dumbest man alive!!!

I'm not talking about molten metal! I believe you can inject solid metals for surgical purposes so why not for stronger fists? Phone Post

Maybe a suspension of titanium powder in a liquid?

I bet you could inject that.

It was adamantium, idiots.

You think him trying to make 170 was a coincidence?

They bonded his skeleton to an adamatium alloy.

The pulled out the bones, leaving a hollow adamatium skeleton in its place. Allowing him to make 170.

He didn't clear it with the commission.

He should have disclosed it...

Just got off of the phone with Paul Harris and apparently Nate injected grease into his legs. Phone Post

how was wolverine made?

LOL!

I heard Marquardt was last seen going into an abandoned building with Jax from Mortal Kombat...Then reports come back that Nate was seen covering up new "light-weight bionic arms" with new "skin". :-D SHOCKING! Phone Post

Blue namer please

http://www.geekanthem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Wolverine_slide1.jpg

No can defend...

LMAO

1/10 for the OP

8/10 for the amateur chemists who jumped on this thread afterwards Phone Post

Perhaps he forgot to remove two dozen or so titanium wedding rings?

Unobtanium, a safe, injectable liquid super-alloy.

Check out wizard metallurgist "Wooden" Pupa talking alloys named after family card games.

LOL

Seriously though, is it liquid at room temperature?

superCalo - 

Marquardt would be far better to use gold, its not as positonous as other metals on the human body which is why they use it for teeth, it is as heavy as lead so produces a lot power to impact ratio on punches, and when alloyed with a appopriate other metal such as nickle will have a high strength ratio that 24 caret gold does not have being too soft.

Wasn't this a James Bond movie?

[quote
Seriously though, is it liquid at room temperature?

Yes, that is why those huge battleships can float with titanium plates.

man, this thread is crazy lol