Nate Quarry? 90,000 dollars?

Im not going to say he doesnt deserve it because he does. Lets get serious though. He will never fight for the championship again. His hands were slow, and he did next to nothing on the ground. I personally think this was the weakest UFN in its history. Diaz deserved more. When Nate Quarry is making more money than anyone on a national televised event thats sad! Really!

great night of fights! What kinda person complains bout free fights???

I guess he's a name for the UFC. Personally I don't think anybody pays to see him.

let the man get paid!

Nate Quarry will make that maybe once or twice in his entire career for gettig his face smashed in. It was a very good fight a lot of give and take. Don't be a hater let the man have his moment in the sun.

It's an incentive for fighters to make things exciting, not because Nate Quarry brings in the viewers.

WTF????? When will people stop with all the crying... Fighters don't make enough, Fighters make too much. Get a life man, the guy fights his azz off trains for 8-10 weeks for a fight and puts on a show every time he goes into the Octagon.

mijo - Im not going to say he doesnt deserve it because he does. Lets get serious though. He will never fight for the championship again. His hands were slow, and he did next to nothing on the ground. I personally think this was the weakest UFN in its history. Diaz deserved more. When Nate Quarry is making more money than anyone on a national televised event thats sad! Really!

so what your saying is, your problem isn't that nate made 90k, it's that nobody else made more... i.e. the entire payscale needs to go up?

Badder Harry - let the man get paid!

I can't believe someone on here would actually have the balls to complain about what another human being makes. The world is tough enough to survive in anymore, I'd never think it neccessary to complain about what another man brings home to his family - particularly when we're talking a $90,000 payoff for 3-4 months worth of training.

The underground has become a breeding ground for haters. Please go away.

nate quarry is fuckin' awesome

he's never been in a boring fight short of starnes and we all know who's fault that was.

Quarry is a good fighter who has fought for the title before, and if you think Dana doesn't know how memorable the end of that Starnes bout was... well, that will go down in history as one of the odder moments of the UFC.

I like Diaz a lot and i admit he should probably be making more but he did lose his last two before this and ex-TUFfers often end up with crap contracts anyway.

Quarry fights hard and entertains, he should make a good bit of change.

He's nearing the end of his career, time to cash in.

MMA fans complaining that fighters are paid too much?
Circle is completed.

Not a fan of sloppy fights no matter how "exciting" they seem to look.

he did the tard punch on Starnes, give him a break

Probably the same contract he signed around his title shot. Seemed like a bigger deal back then.

Hey on Monday let's bitch and moan that fighters don't get paid enough. Then on Tuesday let's complain that fighters don't deserve to get paid as much as they got. Wednesday is Fedor troll day. Thursday is copy and paste shitty mma websites and state as fact. Friday is massage mom's feet day so she doesn't start charging rent for my cool basement apartment.

WHats awesome is.  Of that 90k.  He will keep about 55% of it.  Just sayin.

mijo - Im not going to say he doesnt deserve it because he does. Lets get serious though. He will never fight for the championship again. His hands were slow, and he did next to nothing on the ground. I personally think this was the weakest UFN in its history. Diaz deserved more. When Nate Quarry is making more money than anyone on a national televised event thats sad! Really!

No way (IMO) that Diaz deserved more $ than Quarry...
He lost his last 2. He did nothing but survive against Stevenson except call him a Bitch while taking a knee to avoid getting kneed in the face.
Also, Melvin is a great athlete but he was handpicked for Diaz (easy Sub after his mistake which was bound to happen) and Melvin was winning before the mistake.
Did you really think that the Diaz fight was more exciting than Quarry's? Watch it again..
Lastly, "The worst UFN in history"? that was one of the better UFN's.
No disrespect intended just disagreement across the board....