Nate talks tomorrow

6/27/2011 05:26:00 PM / Posted by Nate Marquardt /

Tomorrow I'll be on The MMA Hour, live at 1 pm ET on MMAFighting.com discussing my medicals. 

It doesn't bode well that he needs time to craft his story :( Phone Post

i watch the mma hour every week & Ariel is a great interviewer so lets see if he can get Nate to tell us whats really going on

Ariel loves to ask the 'controversial' questions... so this is perfect for him.

Cool, I'm curious as to what happened, hopefully we'll get answers Phone Post

sometimes you forget a human is behind this. I'll reserve judgment until I hear what he's gotta say

superCalo - He won't be on the show and won't talk.
He is using Shane Carwins public relations company and they have a policy the same as Carwin used for Marquardt, basically promise to clear it up when you can, then say nothing and wait for it to die away, then come back and act like nothing happened.

Yeah, Carwin and this situation are pretty much the same. I remember Carwin getting fired right before a main event fight too.....wait a minute....idiot.

When is THE MMA HOUR?

NHB USA -  When is THE MMA HOUR?

???

Cindy

NHB USA -  When is THE MMA HOUR?

Did you stop reading after the quote said MMA HOUR?   Nate says what time it is in the very same sentence.. 

should be interesting to say the least

He's pregnant with Gina's baby.

superCalo - He won't be on the show and won't talk.
He is using Shane Carwins public relations company and they have a policy the same as Carwin used for Marquardt, basically promise to clear it up when you can, then say nothing and wait for it to die away, then come back and act like nothing happened.

Lol Phone Post

lordbreakdown - sometimes you forget a human is behind this. I'll reserve judgment until I hear what he's gotta say

. Phone Post

superCalo - 
itchie - 
superCalo - He won't be on the show and won't talk.

Yeah, Carwin and this situation are pretty much the same. I remember Carwin getting fired right before a main event fight too.....wait a minute....idiot.

No Carwin was not fired before a main event fight unless its been kept hush hush and he was reinstated before the actual fight happens, although I have not heard anything to confirm such a occurance happening, and without any evidence its just speculation, lets stick to the facts in this regard if we could please. thanks.

Jesus Christ.

lol.

this last 15 minutes is going on forever