Nate voices his opinion on Khamzat

Lol

5 Likes

Nate is the boy. But he ducked Khamzat hard :rofl::rofl: rightfully so though. I don’t even blame him :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

He’s right yet Nate probably last person who should criticize Dana non-merit based support coz if it was otherwise, hed be cut from UFC long time ago.

Nate starting to be pathetic with social media presence. Basically begging for attention but nobody ezcept Jake Paul gives an F about him

2 Likes

Nah Conor always responds to him on twitter too lol

10 Likes

That guy is a brain damaged fuck tard

2 Likes

Nate said something but nobody can understand him because he talks like a retard mush mouth

2 Likes

Nate: 15-11 in UFC

Nick: 7-7-1 in UFC

Not very good to be honest.

2 Likes

Khamzat fights more in 2 weeks than Nate fights in 2 years.

3 Likes

Would be actually interesting fight nate versus khamzat, if nate somehow can start “early” not in the 3-4 round

1 Like

What a mean comment.

No it would not sir.

Nate gets easily dipped, elbowed, cut open, stopped.

1 Like

I’m a Nate Diaz fan boy. I promise you, that fight would not be competitive at all

It would look just like Nate vs Rory (steroids) did. Nate would get rag dolled badly. He knows it. That’s why both Nate and Nick did not accept the fight with him

1 Like

To be fair, Nick should have won a lot of those fights he lost due to decision.

2 Likes

Like Condit. Just as big a robbery as Yan Sterling 2 was

Which ones did you have nick winning?

Also did vegito pay you to make this post?

Just going off memory (I’d need to rewatch the fights at this point to be positive), but I remember Sherk, Karo, Diego, and Condit as fights Nick could have or should have gotten the nod in.

I had to sign an NDA. No comment.

2 Likes

Conor always responds because Nate is an easy target.

2 Likes

I love the karo fight. One of my all time faves. That one is a back and forth battle on the ground. Tons of sweet sequences of grappling in that one.

1 Like

87A48E4C-87A1-4FA0-98F2-23EB8C53E493

Are there any fights he win that you think he should have lost? No? Of course not, there never is. Its always just fights they should have won. Funny how that works.

Bang should have lost to Genki.

1 Like