Nate Wants OUTTT!

1 Like

Nate Diaz has officially requested his release from Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).

On Saturday afternoon, a frustrated Diaz took to social media to ask for his release from UFC. The MMA superstar tagged UFC president Dana White and chief business office Hunter Campbell in hopes of attracting their attention. Diaz apologized for asking for his release on a public platform, but felt like there was no other way to express his dissatisfaction that he hasn’t been booked a fight.
“I would like to request to be released from the @ufc @danawhite @hunter I apologize for asking online but u don’t give me a fight asap I got shit to do,” wrote Diaz.

Diaz, 36, has been lobbying for a fight for quite some time. The Stockton native hasn’t been able to come to terms with UFC on his final contracted fight and is clearly pulling out all the stops to force the promotion’s hand. Just earlier this month, Diaz expressed interest in jumping on Bellator MMA’s upcoming card in Hawaii. Other fighters believe Diaz is already retired. It’s been a mess to say the least.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Book Nate vs Chimaev like a month after Chimaev beats Burns. I’m sure he wants to get active again now that he is healthy.

4 Likes

Hasn’t Porier been calling him out and wanting that fight. Is Nate running from him lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey, finally something Nate and I agree on

1 Like
1 Like

Nate Diaz is one the UFC’s biggest stars, so it is hard to imagine that Dana White and company will grant him his requested release.

It was only two weeks ago that the UFC President suggested that the odds of the promotion re-signing Diaz were “very good”.

4 Likes

No. The UFC doesn’t want to book that fight. They either want to hold him out until Conor is ready or have him sign a new deal.

6 Likes

He’s going to try and book a boxing pay day. Jake announced his next fight is in August. Nate is probably one of the people Jake’s people called.

3 Likes

I am sure they offered him Poirier and I am sure they also offered him a disrespectful amount for it.

They can’t have him go box Jake Paul those numbers would be bigger than any UFC event.

2 Likes

.They signed Nick to a 3 fight deal , cmon Blaf

1 Like

Makes sense, they should just throw Nate, Dustin and in Colby in a MMA round robin

1 Like

What exactly is a respectful amount to offer a guy who gets his arse handed to him every time he steps in the cage?

1 Like

Why you bringing Conor into this?

8 Likes

Lol! 2014 called, it wants its article back.

2 Likes

Once again the business side of things slows every fucking thing down and fucks up potential fights, leaving the guys everyone wants to see sitting on the sidelines holding their dick.

Both sides need to give an inch here and there so shit can get done.

1 Like

LOL Oh Fuck , was looking for that comeback deal from 2021 ish

1 Like