Nathan’s hotdog eating contest?

well damn it turns out the record i just referenced was broken. 15 years it stood.

Im outta the loop

HELWIG -
TheBigBadBootyDaddy - 

Glad to see Eric Badlands Booker is still competing.

WORLD DONUT EATING CHAMPION!

My personal favorite though is STILL

Don "Moses" Lerman world matza ball and butter eating champion.

7 sticks of butter in five mins!

That must have come out smooth, like...

War Badlands chugs

Kobayashi or fuck off! 

1 Like

HELWIG -

well damn it turns out the record i just referenced was broken. 15 years it stood.

Im outta the loop

Beast went on a run of world record seeking. Nailed a few.

"Cookie" Jarvis always sucked and had a bad attitude

Im willing to accept that he may have had success a long time ago but to complain that the new generation are sponsored full time eaters is just sour grapes.

I’ve watched it in person for the past few years. It’s really fun to go to, and yet absolutely disgusting to watch. There’s some great pre-show hype. It’s hilarious listening to the music blast while watching the hot dog mascot dance around as the contenders are announced. There’s one guy who usually drops a pure 80’s free before the show. Downside is that the crowd ends up being shoulder to shoulder. The congestion is really bad. People sometimes pass out in the heat and have to be taken away via ambulance.

Al Cappucino -

Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog-Eating Contest to Air Live July 4 on ESPN

Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog-Eating Contest to Air Live July 4 on ESPN

CODAMN MAGA

30 for 30 Documentary (90 minutes) on the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest is starting in 10 minutes (9/6pm) on ESPN!!!

1 Like

BIGWHITESEXY wins it all. 

Free Kobayashi!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I always forget to record it.

HokutoShinken -

I’ve watched it in person for the past few years. It’s really fun to go to, and yet absolutely disgusting to watch. There’s some great pre-show hype. It’s hilarious listening to the music blast while watching the hot dog mascot dance around as the contenders are announced. There’s one guy who usually drops a pure 80’s free before the show. Downside is that the crowd ends up being shoulder to shoulder. The congestion is really bad. People sometimes pass out in the heat and have to be taken away via ambulance.

So basically bourbon st without the sex and booze. Replaced with.... Hotdogs.

I'm in

Starts on 5 minutes! 

Interesting in the 30 for 30 it is basically the main announcer guy that MADE it what it is today (with the help of Kobiashi). Defintkey watch the 30 for 30 if you can find it. 

1 Like

NEW WORLD RECORD

USA

USA 

USA 

Chestnut is the greatest patriot and athlete of our time.

5 Likes

Not even close to close.

Wish Stonie was there.

Barry Bonds 73 home runs 2001